Where will my reply have gone

Earlier today I typed a rather long reply to someone's question about "Do you remember Tristram Shandy" a group from a club in Nottingham in the 70's. when I tried to submit my reply I got a message come up saying something about a mismatch and that I needed to log in again. It did seem to show though that my typed entry had been auto saved. Thing is I can't find it! any clues out there?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Benjamin, Senokot might work!

How much has our Ben spent entertaining the ladies since he was old enough to notice that they existed?   There's a cracking PHD thesis for some academic who's looking for a challenge! Resea

#71   I think it was seen as a preventative measure, Loppy. My mum virtually brought up her sister's youngest child, Carole, who was born after her father died of heart failure. This meant m

I am having a problem posting on....River Trent Funfair at Colwick?

The first time I tried it just wouldn't post, so I copied and pasted it into Word and then pasted it back in a reply box on the topic, It just will not post! Any Ideas?

When I get time I will contact IPB support and ask them but I suspect a server peroblem.

Open Wordpad or Notepad and paste long posts in case you lose them on any site.

I kept losing posts earlier and upon re try getting a message 408 Timeout. Any ideas?

• 2 months later...

Hi, I seem to be having a problem posting a reply again in First Impressions. It is a fairly long post, I thankfully copied it, but each time I paste it back and then click post, It just sticks and then I lose it. Any idea if I am doing some thing wrong or if anyone else is having trouble? :unsure: