Annoying Habits ( of people )

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Australians ,well kind of australians who claim to have everything ,but unfortunately the one thing they dont have is nottingham ,is that why they come home everyday ,or is it they relate to jeremy ky

Some people just have the annoying habit of opening mouth and inserting foot before thinking!

I'd like to state how annoyed I am at the annoying people who complain about people who annoy them. It's very annoying and I wish that these annoying people would stop annoying me.

I've got good taste then. !!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I like to see men of any age with long hair, the longer the better. Clean of course! I like to see Bald heads as well. Go for what you like, if it suits the face...Why Not?

I like to see men of any age with long hair, the longer the better. Clean of course! I like to see Bald heads as well. Go for what you like, if it suits the face...Why Not?

i can introduce you to quite a few some with beards my pet hate never liked beards the long hair ii dond mind bob one of the bikers from whiteheart has lovely grey hair down to his waist hes a nice bloke too.

• Upvote 1

as we all know i carnt spell for toffeenever could but in later life i was tested and told i was dyslexic.

I WAS VERY GOOD AT SPELLING,but ive found its got worse as ive got older,especially worda ending with or without double LLY and SS IN them,and of course Mablethorpe and absolutelly

IS that how you spell it Trevor,? anyway i think its a good trait in anyone,

Oh, and another thing, Hi-Viz vests, and the people who wear them, and the perceived powers they think they've got by wearing them.

• Upvote 1

beach bum carnt read that bloody yellow at all supose thats what you on about

mick lets all head down the coast 27th aprill if its nice we can have a meet uo on the beach if its raining we can meet in the pub on the main rd the big one on the corner whoes up for it

mick lets all head down the coast 27th aprill if its nice we can have a meet uo on the beach if its raining we can meet in the pub on the main rd the big one on the corner whoes up for it

Oh please Babs, on the beach ? & this lot wearing their swimming cossie's ? OH NO !

• Upvote 1

no skinny dipping or cosies piggy sez they will think they got a beached whale and keep trying to roll mme back in the sea.

• 2 months later...

GROUPS of men who all try to outdo each other with the loudest false laughter,

• Upvote 1

People who keep saying thingy or what's it .

I'm not a sodding mind reader , tell me properly.

• Upvote 1