Annoying Habits ( of people )

As ive got older i find myself being annoyed by people much more,in all ways,for instance,people who answer every question with the reply,ABSOLUTLY. and even more annoying people who end every sentance with that Aussie upspeak turning it into what sounds like a question,for instance , ive just been to the SHOPS? .Love to hear your views!

• Upvote 3
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Australians ,well kind of australians who claim to have everything ,but unfortunately the one thing they dont have is nottingham ,is that why they come home everyday ,or is it they relate to jeremy ky

Some people just have the annoying habit of opening mouth and inserting foot before thinking!

I'd like to state how annoyed I am at the annoying people who complain about people who annoy them. It's very annoying and I wish that these annoying people would stop annoying me.

Glad it's not just me. We definitely need a "grumpy " topic, however, my posts would multiply tenfold within days.

• Upvote 1

Far too many Aussies on our telly. Even Kylie and Dannii. My God, I must me jetting old.

Clive James, he's the one. He really pi55es me off, know all barsteward.

Also 'yeah' at the end of every sentence.......................

Go up to North Queensland - the mandatory use of Yeah at the end of each sentence must be taught in every school up there slywink

• Upvote 1

blood clat rowny ass man,meadows/jamaican when i was a kid bits of made up foriegn,annoyed me ,any real i wonder.Indian tadda madda puddy,Italian one fangula,oh these obviously were supposed to be swear words ,if they really are i appoligise and if they are real does it make me multi lignual

That must have been annoying for Nottingham City Education ,8 years of junior and senior education ,to learn sort of forign swear words ,dont think they had CSEs in that.maybe i could get a job with the police and i could be filmed on utube returning some attitude.

If you want to speak like you're from Jamaica, my advice is pi55 off to Jamaica .

• Upvote 3