Annoying Habits ( of people )

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Australians ,well kind of australians who claim to have everything ,but unfortunately the one thing they dont have is nottingham ,is that why they come home everyday ,or is it they relate to jeremy ky

Some people just have the annoying habit of opening mouth and inserting foot before thinking!

I'd like to state how annoyed I am at the annoying people who complain about people who annoy them. It's very annoying and I wish that these annoying people would stop annoying me.

Picking noses.

One that is really going overboard wherever you look is...SPITTING.

Just watch the cricketers, chewing gum with their mouths open and spitting every 10 seconds or so. Must think it is a rite of passage because the newly capped players do it all the time. No wonder they need all the drink breaks and get cramps....the poor buggers are so dehydrated from spitting all day long!

And that is another one....eating with your mouth open or talking while your mouth is full. Many the time that I have rang someone around lunchtime or similar and they talk to you while they are eating. Total bloody ignorance and I just slam the phone down!

• Upvote 2

I find the ammount of jealousy directed at Australians to be annoying.

Just because somebody was knocked back for migrating to Aus.or,was too late in life applying doesn't give them the right to bitch about how superior we are.

Innit. isitsafe

Baz :ninja:

• Upvote 3

Absolutely, Bazza,

I think it is also the fact that their taxes paid for our ten quid air fare to come out here to this land of gold and honey with it's beautiful weather, pristine beaches, crystal clear waters and golden opportunities for anybody willing to work, yeah. :tanning:

A few more things that I could also think of but yeah, you know, we wouldn't want to mention cricket or rugby league would we, yeah? :rotfl:

• Upvote 3

Maybe they are jealous cause we can eat freshest seafood every day that we caught half an hour ago.

Or cos we don't speak like we came straight from Jeromy Kyle show innit.

hellothere

:cool:th_IMG_0357_zpse82de38e.jpg Me ducking for cover too now !

• Upvote 2

Supermarket checkout operators who slide the shopping through at breakneck speed, wrongly thinking that I will pay em straight away when they ask for the cash. WRONG they can wait till I've bagged the shopping up.

• Upvote 1

Australians ,well kind of australians who claim to have everything ,but unfortunately the one thing they dont have is nottingham ,is that why they come home everyday ,or is it they relate to jeremy kyle,and want to tell us how they scrounged their plane fare off british tax payers. The content of this post is taken from what they have posted so dont shoot the messenger.

#33 Catfan,

There are some men who can't park properly in supermarket car parks too you know!!! In fact some of them park in most inconvenient places waiting for whoever is doing the shopping so that they don't have to strain themselves walking the whole way to the car!!! Not even at the designated "pick up points" as they are obviously too far from the door!

• Upvote 1

#33 Catfan,

There are some men who can't park properly in supermarket car parks too you know!!! In fact some of them park in most inconvenient places waiting for whoever is doing the shopping so that they don't have to strain themselves walking the whole way to the car!!! Not even at the designated "pick up points" as they are obviously too far from the door!

You can tell when a man has parked in a supermarket car park because they reverse into a space, then they can't get the shopping into the boot easily.

• Upvote 3

Australians ,well kind of australians who claim to have everything ,but unfortunately the one thing they dont have is nottingham ,is that why they come home everyday ,or is it they relate to jeremy kyle,and want to tell us how they scrounged their plane fare off british tax payers. The content of this post is taken from what they have posted so dont shoot the messenger.

AC.....After 50 years in this country and with what I have done, I feel I have the right to call myself an Australian - not a 'kind of Australian' but a true and proud Australian.

.......Yes, we can claim to have everything in this country and providing one is prepared to work for it, the benefits are there for everyone.

.......You are right when you state the only thing we do not have is Nottingham and yes, that is why I enjoy logging on to Nottstalgia most days.....to see and hear of the Nottingham I once knew through the eyes, words and experiences of others of my vintage or those Nottstalgians that still live in or near the old home town.

.......'They' in my post referred to the Australian Government who subsidised our air fares to this country and the family contribution to the fare was payments of Ten Pounds Sterling for each adult. The inference that we 'scrounged our plane fare off British tax payers' is totally incorrect and highly offensive!

Perhaps the sense of humour and tongue in cheek posts by myself and other Australians on this particular thread, indicated quite adequately by smileys, was not evident enough to the reader and that is what brought about some tasteless responses.

That is what I prefer to think... hellothere

• Upvote 8

.......'They' in my post referred to the Australian Government who subsidised our air fares to this country and the family contribution to the fare was payments of Ten Pounds Sterling for each adult. The inference that we 'scrounged our plane fare off British tax payers' is totally incorrect and highly offensive!

My great grandfather also "went" to Australia on the cheap. :)

He got seven years holiday there for stealing a sheep. :)

• Upvote 3

If i had a wish to go to australia ,iwould be proud to call myself nottstralian, because wherever i go i tell people i am from the meadows in nottingham ,and tell them with pride not shame,hence me posting on this site.Joking of course that is banter so when i refer to the same issues that you brought up ,it should be seen has the same,and i did ask that we call you nottstralians, which does imply a love of both countries. I hope this clears up any doubts you have about this post,now the fact that you seem to be winning everything at present, and reading bubblewraps #46 post i think in future to give ourslves a chance we will recruit all sportsmen from prisons,sorry i dont know how to put up a smiley face.

• Upvote 2

The 'New Australians' do no more than we complain about some immigrants to our country not doing.

Adopting their culture and being patriot.

Where does it fit into this thread?... Annoying habits of those who pick fault in those who took the risk and opportunity to better themselves and their families, yet still remain patriotic towards their old country. I wish I had got off my arse years ago and done the same. I would be in California now.

This post was made prior to #47, but posted after...

• Upvote 3