Annoying Habits ( of people )

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:09 PM
Annoying habits..it should not annoy you that some of us are loyal and patriotic to this country.for gods sake i should not have to apoligise ,if you cant take crititism dont give it .

....and it should not annoy someone that any person can be loyal and patriotic to both their adopted country and their land of birth. My Australian passport gives my place of birth as Nottingham and that heritage is something that I am deeply proud of - Nottingham born and bred!

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:12 PM
People that feel a need to fight other peoples battles,patronising i call it.

....that is a very broad statement. I am sure that on reflection, a reader would find such a statement is simply out of place, particularly on this topic of 'Annoying Habits'. If others did not stand up for the rights of those in this world that are unable to fight for themselves, this world would be a very sad place. From world conflicts to the old lady down the street being stood over by bureaucrats and everything in between; people have stood up and fought in some manner, often without request, for the rights of others. Ask the old soldiers whether they thought they were 'patronising' in their duties............................

Having said all that, I think that this Topic of 'Annoying Habits' should be brought back on track so we can once again laugh or commiserate with others on as to what annoys us.

If people find that too hard to do, throw them some wood in order that they can build a bridge and get over whatever it is that troubles them. slywink

• Upvote 5
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Australians ,well kind of australians who claim to have everything ,but unfortunately the one thing they dont have is nottingham ,is that why they come home everyday ,or is it they relate to jeremy ky

Some people just have the annoying habit of opening mouth and inserting foot before thinking!

I'd like to state how annoyed I am at the annoying people who complain about people who annoy them. It's very annoying and I wish that these annoying people would stop annoying me.

Bleddy Ant and Dec, Thats what!

They used to be two amusing northern lads with their Saturday night show.

Now their bleddy everywhere you look! On every TV program and advert,, magazines Newspapers.

You can't even go shopping without seeing their smug grins everywhere.

It seems they are now worth £12 Million! And its all come out of our bleddy pockets!

Ban Ant & Dec, and thats what I say?

Next Week... Jamie 'Bleddy' Oliver!

• Upvote 3

Absolutely, Mr. Booth. Well said, old chap.

Back on topic - an annoyance experienced down here is the clear plastic clingwrap encasing the rolled up newspaper; delivered by the deranged newsagent as he passes the house at Warp Factor 1.

Just try and find the edge or end of that cling wrap so you can remove it. Usually finish up taking a knife to it!

• Upvote 3

Absolutely, Mr. Booth. Well said, old chap.

Back on topic - an annoyance experienced down here is the clear plastic clingwrap encasing the rolled up newspaper; delivered by the deranged newsagent as he passes the house at Warp Factor 1.

Just try and find the edge or end of that cling wrap so you can remove it. Usually finish up taking a knife to it!

Haha,same here.I remember a few years ago the Tele.sent me a special tool to slit the plastic wrap off.The flamin thing mutilated the paper,so went into the bin pretty quick.

Baz :ninja:

• Upvote 2

Like those sealed clear plastic packets of batteries, tools, razor blades and similar - the plastic is thick and impenetrable unless using a blowtorch, axe or jemmy bar.

A newspaper article some time back stated that such packs were responsible for the majority of lacerations and serious cuts to the hands of people attending the Hospitals' Outpatient Departments.

• Upvote 3

What's this modern thing at the end of a phone call? Instead of just saying tarra, it now has to be bye bye bye bye bye bye bye about a hundred times. Are we all destined to be clones?

I can't stand that advert for Ministry of Sound CD's. Who the f--k are these brain dead freaks . The artists and the buyers . I've never heard such shit except out of cars driven by retarded chavs. Their cars bug me too. Low slung, blacked out windows, bald tyres poor lights. Crush em whilst occupied I say. Aye up, wife's here, she'll calm me down Ina bit.

• Upvote 5

Talking of annoying habits. Motorists who have to be in front at any cost. Those that overtake at traffic lights and then crawl at 40mph on a 60mph road when driving conditions are good.

• Upvote 1

I like cats and have had a few over the years BUT IF I EVER CATCH THE CAT THAT IS USING MY FRONT GARDEN AS A TOILET.

It's a sneaky barsteward that only visits at night and the only thing we see is the diggings the next day. My wife is getting upset about having to clean the shite up whenever she goes out and does some gardening......and the stink.

Never see a cat during the day. Have tried sitting outside after dark but he apparently doesn't visit before 2.00am.

Tried set mouse traps under very thin, light mulch - has a shite elsewhere in the garden. Ran out of mousetraps. Cat still visits.

Tried all products on the market - to no avail. Cat still visits.

It is on borrowed time!

I like cats and have had a few over the years BUT IF I EVER CATCH THE CAT THAT IS USING MY FRONT GARDEN AS A TOILET.

It's a sneaky barsteward that only visits at night and the only thing we see is the diggings the next day. My wife is getting upset about having to clean the shite up whenever she goes out and does some gardening......and the stink.

Never see a cat during the day. Have tried sitting outside after dark but he apparently doesn't visit before 2.00am.

Tried set mouse traps under very thin, light mulch - has a shite elsewhere in the garden. Ran out of mousetraps. Cat still visits.

Tried all products on the market - to no avail. Cat still visits.

It is on borrowed time!

But look at the free fertilizer you are getting !!

• Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...

CRYING, ofcourse there is a time to cry its a human trait,but to cry in public is/was just not British,but now it seems to be activley encouraged.the worst are contestants on so called Talent shows where they wine and give uss their sob stories (my Granny died 5 yrs ago and she was only 103) before going on to serenade us with some rubbish.the worst are those on "Deal or no deal"they ALL cry,even the bloody audience.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BRITISH STIFF UPPER LIP ?

• Upvote 2

Yes. Basically all those types that keep saying basically.

TV sport reporters going on about an individual or team having "a platform" to work off.

And 'What's 'is name'. The ITV football pundit whose always going on about the striker who "nearly got something on it"; when he didn't quite get to the incoming ball.

The local TV reporters asking inane questions when out on location. "So here we are standing in 3 feet of flood water in Mr Arthur Footsache's lounge. When do you think you will be able to get back to normal Mr. Footsache?"

Bleedy litter louts. If you can carry it whilst it's full, why can't you carry it empty? FFS

The "talent" programmes where the judges say to a contestant "You made that song yours" bollo6k5 . Or when they say " you nailed it tonight" I'd like to nail it, straight through their f***ing forehead. It doesn't say much for British talent, when the last two winners of one of the most popular talent shows has been a chubby schoolgirl with a dog, and a bunch of foreigners dressed in black making shadowy images.

• Upvote 2