Annoying Habits ( of people )

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Australians ,well kind of australians who claim to have everything ,but unfortunately the one thing they dont have is nottingham ,is that why they come home everyday ,or is it they relate to jeremy ky

Some people just have the annoying habit of opening mouth and inserting foot before thinking!

I'd like to state how annoyed I am at the annoying people who complain about people who annoy them. It's very annoying and I wish that these annoying people would stop annoying me.

A modern time 'Emperor's suite of clothes'.

No body connected with football; pundit or otherwise; dare make a critisism or judgement on Rooney's performance for fear of standing alone and yet at times I think he is crape and completely devoid of enthusiasm.

I hate it when people pander up to celebrities.

• Upvote 2

I've finally thought of something that annoys me...lol, footballers who copy each other. In 2008, Frank Lampards mum died of pneumonia at the age of 58. In his first game after his loss he scored a goal and as he turned away, after scoring, he looked up to the sky and raised his hands as if to say "that was for you, mum". Since then, just about everybody has copied him. The Liverpool player, Luis Suarez, had his childs name tattoo'd on his wrist. After scoring a goal he kissed the tattoo and since then lots of footballers kiss their wrist after scoring.

Have you noticed how many of the British players are making the 'sign of the cross' nowadays. There is nothing wrong with it but you never used to see it except from the foreign players. Now it's just another thing that footballers copy. I'll leave the hairstyles for another time...lol

• Upvote 1

Maybe the Reds players should copy "scoring goals" from some of their counterparts in other clubs?

A modern time 'Emperor's suite of clothes'.

No body connected with football; pundit or otherwise; dare make a critisism or judgement on Rooney's performance for fear of standing alone and yet at times I think he is crape and completely devoid of enthusiasm.

I hate it when people pander up to celebrities.

Rooney is not a celebrity he's a bladdy (vastly over paid) footballer ;)

Things that annoying me

"LONDONERS" who frink and fort this is rubbing off on young people.

People on mobile phone's who are loud and keep using the "F" WORD when I have my young grand children with me.

When driving being cut up at Island by male.s

Young girls 12/16 years of age who think its clever to swear.

But I suppose life's too short to worry about anything but we can have our say.

• Upvote 2

Getting (hobbling) on the bus from Derby to Nottingham, I had to go right to the back of the bus to find a seat.

The back seats were higher than the other seating, and I manoeuvred the steps with the usual pain.

Irritated, I settled down to see the lad on my right with his feet up on the seat.

Then the 'chav' in front of me started talking loudly on his mobile, telling someone: "Oh yes, I have the power, if the staff at the restaurant are going to start leaving early, I', going to get rid of the b___ s. They are not going to __ck me about, they need the job more than I need them s__! On and on he went, until I just had to say something, so I tapped him on the shoulder and said: "Do you mind not using that bad language mate, there are kids on the bus yer know"

He just turned off his mobile, then moved to the now vacant seat behind the driver?

Encouraged by this little victory, I then asked the youth on my right to take his feet off the seating. After giving me a threatening glance up and down, he did not answer, but slowly took his boots off the seat.

The yob got up to alight the bus at the QMC on Derby Road - I chirped up: "Going to have some manners transplanted are you?"

When I arrived in town, I decided to take a slow hobble home through the Arboretum.

Where I noticed three youths lurking under some trees, and pulling off the bark - I approached them with the intention of informing them of my displeasure - I awoke at the QMC, bloodied and mugged!

In future (especially at my age and in my health) I intend to try not to get involved again!

Tsk!

• Upvote 1

Sorry you got mugged

At least you stood up to some of them.

I feel as though its now getting like them and us

its life Jim but not as we know it.

• Upvote 1

Motorists (young and fit) who park in disabled bays to save themselves walking. Also those that drive around supermarket car parks as if they are on a motorway. And the irritating little prattess who nearly ran over my wife while reversing out of a parking bay while using her mobile phone.

• Upvote 1

I sometimes think that some people have forgot what those two things sticking out of the bottom of their bodies are for. ;)

I used to live next door to a chap who went to the pub in his car .

The pub was less than five minuets walk away.

I used to live next door to a chap who went to the pub in his car .

The pub was less than five minuets walk away.

In fact it was quicker to walk anyway

People who cough loudly down the phone and nearly blow your ears off! OUCH :wacko:

And people who phone and then keep saying "oh just a minute" and then start talking to someone else who is with them. Then coming back for a few seconds and then keep doing it again. :aggressive:

People who cough, sneeze, sniff and spit. Don't folk have proper handkerchieves these days.

WHISTLERS, people who whistle inanley thru their teeth,no tune or owt just a stupid noise,especialy when behind you in a que

Tightfisted sods who stand at the newspaper stalls in supermarkets, reading the papers, licking fingers and thumbs before turning a page then having the gall to offer you said paper when you try to get round them to get a 'clean copy', oh, and the lazy gits who use their trolley as a crutch, orming all over it.

• Upvote 3

Tightfisted sods who stand at the newspaper stalls in supermarkets, reading the papers, licking fingers and thumbs before turning a page then having the gall to offer you said paper when you try to get round them to get a 'clean copy', oh, and the lazy gits who use their trolley as a crutch, orming all over it.

where in notts you originate Beachbum?aint heard ORMING for years :)

where in notts you originate Beachbum?aint heard ORMING for years :)

My formative years were spent in Netherfield before moving over the crossing to Midland Rd in Carlton, apparently I spent a lot of my childhood orming.

• Upvote 1

Idiots who hoot their car horns when leaving friends or relatives houses. You've already said cheerio, just clear off. Morons who hoot if they recognise someone in the street. For Gods sake just concentrate on driving. Status symbol giant pick-up trucks when you are a drug dealer, oh sorry unemployed. These are to negotiate speed bumps faster in order to evade capture. Same boneheads park in Set Down or disabled areas in supermarket car parks.

• Upvote 1

I have just asked my Black Country Hubbs if he ever "Ormed" as a Teenager and he says he had never heard the word until I said it, so I imagine it is a regional saying. I know I did lots of it when I was younger and I still quite enjoy it when I feel like taking it easy. I remember Mam used to say.."You lot get on my nerves always orming about, get up and do something"!! That's when she had a front room full of laying about Teenagers.

• Upvote 1

Learned something new today. I have never in my life come across the word "orming" until this morning. It must be very regional and very select. Although now I've learned it, I can see it might be pretty useful.