Annoying Habits ( of people )

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Australians ,well kind of australians who claim to have everything ,but unfortunately the one thing they dont have is nottingham ,is that why they come home everyday ,or is it they relate to jeremy ky

Some people just have the annoying habit of opening mouth and inserting foot before thinking!

I'd like to state how annoyed I am at the annoying people who complain about people who annoy them. It's very annoying and I wish that these annoying people would stop annoying me.

FLIP FLOPS, on men,i hate mens feet,even my own,especialy older men showing their ugly plates of meat,and to round it off wearing cut off jeans below the knee,I WOULD PROSECUTE THEM, :angry2:

What about over 50's with pony tails, they should be certified. I've always loved long hair on men and especially women. I had very long hair right up till my 40's but I'm now 68 so I would look a complete idiot. However I love seeing pictures of Willie Nelson when his hair was down his back even when he was over 70. But then, he's an icon. He can do as he pleases. I hate seeing men over 50 with virtually none on top, then a greasy little pony tail at the back. It always strikes me as a bit pervy.

• Upvote 3

What makes me laugh is when you see the ageing hippies, 70 odd year old men who never quite realised we arnt in the 1950/60s anymore but still insist on wearing the earrings, tight jeans, leather wastecoats and wont get a haircut because they think they still look cool with the ponytail held up by an elastic band and for goodness sake loose the licquorice papered roll ups.

Sorry whinge over

• Upvote 2

I never realised what a moaning lot you all were... :biggrin: My view on life is this: If someone wants to live and dress in a certain way and smoke roll-ups then good for them. If people want to have their receding hair down their back and live in their own era, so what. I have many friends who are Teddy Boys and they dress as such, as babs will testify. The late 50's, early sixties is their era and they love listening to Rock N' Roll and Rockerbilly. I have friends who are into Heavy Metal music and they look and dress the part. My son-in law's late Father was into the Western era and would go to meetings around the country where the men and women would dress in the Wild West style. Why should anyone look down on or make fun of something that makes people happy. During my time with Nottstalgia I've read many interesting posts from people who relate to the Clubs and places they went to in their favourite era and it was fifty odd years ago. Times running out, folks so stop getting annoyed and stop moaning. As the old song goes 'Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think' :bighug: .

• Upvote 4

SPOT ON MICHAEL,i agree with all your points,but be honest,YOU CANT BEAT A GOOD MOAN :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

OK Michael , I'll re grow my hair, dig out my snakeskin boots, cheesecloth shirts and my old Afghan coat. Oh and my frayed bell bottom jeans. I'm really an ageing hippy but SWMBO is more staid than my ex. Although I always wherever wear faded jeans and trainers and VERY rarely a shirt, always T shirts, Gallagher, Groundhogs, Beck, Paul Rogers or Allman Bros.

• Upvote 2

basfordred (#135), how disgraceful to even think about getting your old clobber out and going outside to frighten the neighbours. And another thing, a chap who's just had a hernia operation may see you and laugh so much he'll burst his stitches. And as for listening to Noel Gallagher and drinking Beck beer whilst being rogered is scandalous. :Shock:

Oh dear, I think I'm moaning. Time for a lie down. :sorry:

• Upvote 3

What makes me laugh is when you see the ageing hippies, 70 odd year old men who never quite realised we arnt in the 1950/60s anymore but still insist on wearing the earrings, tight jeans, leather wastecoats and wont get a haircut because they think they still look cool with the ponytail held up by an elastic band and for goodness sake loose the licquorice papered roll ups.

Sorry whinge over

Still have a gold earring, wear a leather waist coat(now and again)tight jeans(I'm a tad over weight) :)

But I had my shoulder length hair cut about three years ago.

Packed up the roll ups & dope in July 2009.

But I still like Hendrix,Pink Floyd,Cream etc

I got my full pension in February

• Upvote 1

What about over 50's with pony tails, they should be certified. I've always loved long hair on men and especially women. I had very long hair right up till my 40's but I'm now 68 so I would look a complete idiot. However I love seeing pictures of Willie Nelson when his hair was down his back even when he was over 70. But then, he's an icon. He can do as he pleases. I hate seeing men over 50 with virtually none on top, then a greasy little pony tail at the back. It always strikes me as a bit pervy.

So I should be certified, I am 57 ;)

Hi Melton, it's OK as long as you've got some on top as well.

Well I did tell you all last year. Once I have nothing to moan about then I'm finished. It keeps me going. Just ask my misis.

• Upvote 3

Especially with his tights on and funny walk. Not quite what I meant Though. Lol

Well I wear long-johns in winter, am bald, and do have an arthritis imposed limp. Is that okay do you think?

Sounds to me like you have the look TGC. You know what they say....If you have got it ....Flaunt it. You can practice the walk on the way to your INR clinic in the QMC car park!! :huh: :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Sounds to me like you have the look TGC. You know what they say....If you have got it ....Flaunt it. You can practice the walk on the way to your INR clinic in the QMC car park!! :huh: :biggrin:

Thanks carni. say no more gal, I'll dedicate it Billy Dainty! Hehe.

At lunchtime, (dinnertime) today I met up with The Seaside Walker here in Mablethorpe, and over a few reasonably priced pints, £8 for four pints we put the world to rights before turning our attention to the recent topic of annoying habits, and one that came to mind was whittling (and we're not talking pocket knife and a piece of wood here), but people who whittle on and on and on, there may even be whittlers on here for all I know.

• Upvote 3