Annoying Habits ( of people )

SWMBO always points with a semi-limp, open hand. It annoys the ars* off me!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Australians ,well kind of australians who claim to have everything ,but unfortunately the one thing they dont have is nottingham ,is that why they come home everyday ,or is it they relate to jeremy ky

Some people just have the annoying habit of opening mouth and inserting foot before thinking!

I'd like to state how annoyed I am at the annoying people who complain about people who annoy them. It's very annoying and I wish that these annoying people would stop annoying me.

They've got some bl00dy wierd habits these women haven't they ?

• Upvote 1

Pollies, celebs and the like being interviewed on TV and standing behind them will be at least one person, if not more, NODDING THEIR BL**DING HEADS AT WHATEVER DRIVEL THEIR LEADER/IDOL UTTERS!!!!

Play the game, spot the nodder but be careful; it becomes addictive.

Raising the voice register at the end of a sentence, making everything a question. I exclude Aussies from this because it is their own accent.

Raising the voice register at the end of a sentence, making everything a question. I exclude Aussies from this because it is their own accent.

Is it the same as "Uptalking" ? If so I hate it.

• Upvote 2

As dad always said, " A big mouth doesn't make a big man" , but in Brian's case it does. Very irritating indeed.

GROUPS of men who all try to outdo each other with the loudest false laughter,

YES,really annoying,burks !

Air Kissing, Mwa..Mwa. Seems to be a ritual these days.

My family have always kissed, but we love each other. When we meet up with some of our friends, at dances or meetings, it seems to be the thing now, for every one in the group, even the ones we don't really know to do the air kissing,

Oh yes and the stupid rituals of footballers when they score a goal (oh look at me aren't I clever. Yuk)

SINCE retiring and spending alot more time at home,ive noticed some annoying traits in the wife which in the previous 30 years i had'nt,mind you shes pointed out that even i have one or two.

THINGS THAT ANNOY HER.

Making casual conversation with complete strangers.

speakin Spanish on holday.(when i can't really.)

Fumbling with small change at check-outs

Telling old jokes,that shes heard a million times.

Wearing a Tie when its hot.

Watching or listening to the news.

Buying too many newspapers

Going on holiday without her.

the list goes on,whats up with the woman?

• 4 months later...

In a restaurant/pub the other day and a football shirted middle aged bloke about 6 tables away was talking so loud the whole place could hear every stupid word he uttered,i wanted to tell him to shut .the ....... up,but the wife pointed out he was about 16st and well over my height and it could be harmful to my health.

I did as i was told,shes very sensible,..........

• Upvote 1

Donna has very wise words there! Being Clouted or Knocked over, the state some of us are in, could be quite dangerous. Just do what I do and say out loud (in your mind of course) all the things you want to say to the idiot. And just smile sweetly!

• Upvote 1

Donna has very wise words there! Being Clouted or Knocked over, the state some of us are in, could be quite dangerous. Just do what I do and say out loud (in your mind of course) all the things you want to say to the idiot. And just smile sweetly!

Yes you are quite right. I once saw a training film for air hostesses advising how to tell an awkward passenger what they thought of them without offending others. The 'Hostie' knelt before the awkward one in a very petite manner with head on one side and let him have it. No one else was upset and the 'victim' was too embarrassed to do anything about it. It's all down to body language. Mind you, I don't suggest you try such a thing ------1945!