Annoying Habits ( of people )

I just saw an advert for vodka on my iPad. It said ‘please drink responsibly’. I was under the opinion that people only drank vodka to get ratted. Why else would anyone drink a diluted pure alcohol? Years ago when I was working in Scotland I was introduced to the Scottish way of drinking whereby they mixed whisky with lemonade, the theory being that the carbon dioxide therein took the alcohol to the brain more quickly thus enabling them to quickly become paralytic. I must confess that I’ve not been even remotely inebriated for many years!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Australians ,well kind of australians who claim to have everything ,but unfortunately the one thing they dont have is nottingham ,is that why they come home everyday ,or is it they relate to jeremy ky

Some people just have the annoying habit of opening mouth and inserting foot before thinking!

I'd like to state how annoyed I am at the annoying people who complain about people who annoy them. It's very annoying and I wish that these annoying people would stop annoying me.

You have reminded me of a flight a few years ago. It was Virgin Atlantic from Las Vegas overnight to London.  After leveling out, the flight attendant announced over the P.A. that alcoholic beverages were complementary and to please drink responsibility.  That was the first time we had ever heard that suggested. Not sure why they did it, they offered a drink with dinner and we never saw the crew again until they served a quick breakfast before landing!

Think there was a cheaper version called ''Egg Flip''' or was that just another name for it ?

Edit  thats it just come to me

Seagars Egg Flip''

• 5 months later...

Men...wearing hat indoors.......don't know why but to me it shows bad manners.......even more so if its a Baseball Cap.......

On the same subject.....what happened to 'flat caps'' the working mans favourite...?

I wear a 'flat cap' for cycling sometimes.....and very occasionally my Trilby when going out.....which i always ''Doff'' to the ladies

Men wearing Flip flops and Sandals....

3/4 length trousers...they look stupid...

Baseball caps...Ban em all.........lol

• Like 2

I wear a flat cap Ben, and I love it. Paid a lot for it. Heard all the comments like "Peaky Blinders, Andy Capp etc. All in good humour though. I don't care, I love me cap.

Yeh I wear a flat cap when I'm on the tiller and I'm feeling like it a jacket and trilby

Our girt has a habit of leaving tops off everything or just putting the top without screwing it down so when you pick it up... You know the rest. 

So I've nicked named her "Topoff Tracey" 

• 5 weeks later...