TGC - The True Tale of Woe

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TGC: The True Tale of Woe "Tales of Woe, of a Nottingham lad" Currently a short portly-but-wobbly bespectacled 67 year-old, made redundant four times, dedicated NHS patient, with his new heart,

Tales of Woe, of Gerry, a Nottingham lad. Chapter Two: Mother's many Endearing Qualities 1) Losing Her Son On occasions (four), she went home from the public washhouse leaving him sat waitin

True Tales of Woe, of a Nottingham lad Chapter Three - The Dangers in the Back Yard Written as he remembers it, in his own words... Our row of soot covered old terrace houses, backed up lopsided

Posted Images

Woohoo! Welcome back TGC, Saw your blogsite the other day, but so glad you have come back. You have been sorely missed hellothere

Nice one 'commo'.........i could see the hills abovee Holmfirth...........when you said that,.....owd lad,

and yes welcome back Gerry,

Ayup TCG,

It's nice to see you are just about OK thumbsup I have been reading up on your blog and I have got as far as you feeding the Ducks and Pigeons. I am saving the rest untill I make another cup of tea. I was so engrossed in reading; that I let my first one go cold!.. DOH. I like

your little message on the top right of your

blog TGC...Old, sick, weary, but Friendly.I Need to make others smile! You Did It TGC :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 3
  • 3 weeks later...

I think I spotted the elusive TGC this morning ....... getting off a bus on Mansfield Road. If I hadn't been getting on same bus I would have approached this chap to confirm identity!

• Upvote 3

I think I spotted the elusive TGC this morning ....... getting off a bus on Mansfield Road. If I hadn't been getting on same bus I would have approached this chap to confirm identity!

I'M SURE he would have confirmed who you were 'Lizzie'