Promotion Next Year!

• 2 weeks later...

Get to grips Michael, the excitement has got the better of you. Just think of the local derbies you can have next season with Mansfield.

No honestly, I hope Notts stay up.

• Upvote 1

It was a big boost to their confidence as they won 4-1 against Carlisle at Meadow Lane. Well done, County. Let us hope for more of the same against Carlisle tomorrow night.

Didn't County beat Carlisle on Saturday?

• 4 weeks later...

My Grandson SAUL" is gracing the Meadow lane turf today,hes 17 months old and is a Mascot,just had to tell you all ,cos i am more excited than him :)

• Upvote 1

I WILL remember it for him thanks lizzie,not there myself due to a SMALL side effect,if you know what i mean :) i would have to keep leaving my seat .no his other Grandad and his Dad have took him.hope the USA looking after you!

Ah, how lovely Paul. It's a pity he won't remember the occasion. Hope he brings them luck!

You'll be going down I hope ........

YES,hes bought em luck,won 1-0,......take no notice of that nasty remark from bilboro-lad LOL.

• Upvote 1

A good win, but I fear Notts will still go down. Promotion from League 2 did wou mean?

5hit a brick, Forest are 2-0 up after 16 mins. C'mon you Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds.

I reckon Notts will just stay up basfordred,afterall the Manager is a Basford/Bestwood lad,and FOREST will only be 1 point off play off place if they win today

I've seen the last three home games at Meadow Lane, Notts taking maximum points from them. If they had played with the spirit and desire earlier in the season that they're showing now they wouldn't be in this mess. I think it will go to the wire.

There are still games to play and points to play for. I was brought up to fight to the death (I've been lucky so far :rolleyes: ) and that is what Forest and County must do. Until the Ref blows his whistle on the final game of the season there is still a chance of a happy ending.

• Upvote 3

I'm watching both teams from afar! Keep studying the tables and remaining fixtures and then wonder why I'm bothered. Well I am very bothered and want both Forest and Notts to be doing well.

• Upvote 2

Sean Derry asked same question lizzie,trouble is hes still under contract to his Grandad .. :)

• Upvote 1