Blackstone Street, Kirk White Street

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've "borrowed" this from the excellent RCTS website, because they have some interesting photos of old Nottingham which you don't see anywhere else. This is taken looking south from the end of the pl

I can remember the Mullins and I think there were more of the family down the road! Also remember the beer off on the corner across the road from them. Think it was there we used to take the empty po

I lived at 100 Kirkewhite Street and we had a TV - one of the few who had in those days. The power came from an attachment in the light socket but we did had one 2 pin power point in the room but di

I know i'm a newbie to this site but I've just compared the 2 photos of Blackstone street posted in March 2016 with an old map and I think that the one showing the Grove pub is at the junction with Waterway Street and the other image is at the junction with Kirke White East stret. Can someone confirm please as I'm adding these into a family history document and want to make sure I'm right