Remember when or who?

#15 Carnie you reminded me of Gerald Harper - Adam Adamant.......I loved him (I was about 8)

then there was Henry Darrow - Manolito - The High Chapperal

And of course Pete Duel - Hannibal Hayes - Alias Smith and Jones

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never been a big fan of film stars or celebrities. I made an exception for one, but she has always ignored me. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_George_(actress)

My very first crush was Wendy Craig in Mother Makes Three. Crazy eh? I was about 12.

Esther Williams. Triggered an avid interest in synchronized swimming (among other things) ;-)

I liked Juliet Harmer who played Adam Adamants assistant. She was gorgeous . I always looked for girls who looked like her.

Then I liked Joanna Lumley, especially in its awfully bad for your eyes darling.

A GIRL AT SCHOOL,when i was about ten, Anita weston,and i have a real thing for FENELLA FIELDING, what a sexy voice,

MELTONSTILTON, Ann Aston lived about six miles from us. She lived in a Thatched Cottage in a Village called Brewood. It is a small but very historical Village We used to go to the Oakley Country Club which was very near her home, it would have been her Local, but never had the pleasure of bumping into her.

Most of mine were normal like Penny in Lost in Space and the two girls out of Father Dear Father, but there was always the odd one in there like Miss Nugent in Coronation Street. God knows what a 12 year old saw in her.

Sorry to be on your case Bilboro-lad,but thats well dodgy :biggrin:

MELTONSTILTON, Ann Aston lived about six miles from us. She lived in a Thatched Cottage in a Village called Brewood. It is a small but very historical Village We used to go to the Oakley Country Club which was very near her home, it would have been her Local, but never had the pleasure of bumping into her.

It just goes to show how we live in a small world, my dad was a part time Methodist preacher, and when he retired from the railway, became a full time preacher and one of his first churches was the Methodist church in Brewood, and others in the area........

• Upvote 1

#36 MELTONSTILTON

What a lovely little village for your Father to be Preacher. We cycle on the tow path of the Shropshire Union Canal most weeks in the summer (too muddy in the winter) and the Bridge Inn at Brewood is a favorite destination for a lunch stop. It is a small world and I expect your Father would agree that Brewood is one of it's little treasures.

Francoise Hardy, a French singer I saw on Ready, Steady ,Go was rather nice . Tall, slim long hair. Or a young Julie Christie or Candice Bergen. Oh the old memory is rampant at the moment.

• Upvote 1

Francoise Hardy, a French singer I saw on Ready, Steady ,Go was rather nice . Tall, slim long hair. Or a young Julie Christie or Candice Bergen. Oh the old memory is rampant at the moment.

Francoise Hardy still looks good today :)

Welcome to Nottstalgia, Futurist. I look forward to reading your posts and sharing your memories.

Three names I've seen mentioned, B. Bardot, M. Faithfull and S. George are ladies who I loved seeing and I mustn't forget C. Zeta-Jones from 'The Darling Buds Of May'.