Remember when or who?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never been a big fan of film stars or celebrities. I made an exception for one, but she has always ignored me. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_George_(actress)

My very first crush was Wendy Craig in Mother Makes Three. Crazy eh? I was about 12.

Esther Williams. Triggered an avid interest in synchronized swimming (among other things) ;-)

The tall, slim, long haired blondes seem popular (my favourites) as do cute short haired news readers / presenters.

Of today's bunch, I think Tess Daly is absolutely stunning, especially on the cosmetic adverts when she says " Because you're worth it", she certainly is. And the newsreader Mary Nightingale is pretty near perfect. Kate Garraway is daft as a brush, but very sexy as is Helen Fospero who reads the morning news occasionally. I also find Anne Davies very attractive on BBC Midlands News. As you can see, since my retirement I watch too much daytime TV. It'll all stop when Madame retires .

• Upvote 1

Tess Daly isn't thick by any means, and she certainly isn't a cheap looking Barbie type, all boobs and fake tan. I'd take her out for steak and a pint !!!!!!.

Julia Bradbury is fascinating though. She's a clever girl.

Pete Duel, my ex wife used to like him. His death was a sad loss, it was a great fun programme . He could have had a great future.

cliff certainly much nicer than the local lad in later life turned out not to be a nice person

Cat suits early onesies? :yowza:

yeh but cat suites were not ment to be worn in bet but when you went out onesies ment to beworn in bed not that it stops people goingout in them have even seen people in the shops in them.