First date, where and when?

Must be spring,good response to 1st crush topic,how about your 1st proper date,where and when and how dit go?

yes cliff ton dint get much reponse 4 yrs ago bet you get more now,folk arn"t so miserable now on nottstalgia :biggrin:

didnt know about old thread from 4 yrs since,just try being polite please,instead of BIN THERE, BACKED UP BY A LIKE.

I don't know about anyone else, but sometimes I try and look for a thread, and put every word I can think of in the search, and nowt comes up. So, I can understand someone starting a new one without knowing about the ode 'un.

• Upvote 3

I don't know about anyone else, but sometimes I try and look for a thread, and put every word I can think of in the search, and nowt comes up. So, I can understand someone starting a new one without knowing about the ode 'un.

Thankyou Katyjay,your kindness is only superceded by your personal amiability,

so who was your ist date then :biggrin:

Same here Kath...Damned if I can remember my first date, hell!! I can't remember my last date..............Now it's RIP Ayupmeducks when the wife see's that......LOL

• Upvote 2

I went looking for that old thread. Found it eventually. I'd started the flippin thing and forgotten all about it so I wouldn't blame anybody else for not finding it. Oh! The joys of aging.

BTW. Can't find the smileys either when I'm on my IPad. Where are they? Anybody know?

• Upvote 1

Under the carpet Dave....LOL

Re. #11. I thought my hound had hidden his bone under the rug and that is why it wouldn't lay flat. ;-/. But seriously, is there anyway to get at the smileys on the IPad? I like folks to know when I'm just kidding.