christine & michael dickinson

hello folks. dont know if anyone can help have just joined and would love to find out if anyone knows christine and michael dickinson they lived at 19 saxon place st annes in the late sixties michael worked at percy carnells commercial square st annes and christine worked at c&A st peters gate my name is richard farmer we lived at 21 saxon place any news would be greatly appreciated

you getting your head round the site very quickly mellisa well done.

• Upvote 1

Get bumping Melissa. There's loads of old topics need resurrecting . Much reading for you to do.

• Upvote 1

hellothere It would be great to meet up with old school friends at the 'William Crane Re-union' today.

PS: Have to admit that my time spent at William Crane was pretty miserable; hard work all the way: Maths and English, Maths and English, Maths and English, not much time for music, not much time for dancing and no time at all for painting. Even so, a great school; gave we pupils Solid Learning to last forever......................

• Upvote 1

Hi Jacko. Yes I can't quite make my mind up either. Then again as someone that couldn't read a newspaper when they left school, I've always been interested in educating myself. It's the the "gave we" that didn't seem to gel.

I guess it could be, "Gave us (act of giving), pupils (recipient)", or "Gave(act of giving), we pupils(recipients)".

I'm not sure on any of this, as I say, it's only my own education that I'm interested in. I'm not being pedantic picking fault.

• Cliff Ton changed the title to christine & michael dickinson