What lies beneath the sink

On leaving for work today, madam reminded me to repair a garden ornament with some Power Bond or Hard as Nails or some suitable product. You've got all those part tubes laying around. Sort them out!

What did I find? One part tube of Power Bond, but whilst searching for it, I found three part used Dettols, and one unopened. Two part used Vanish's, two part used Windowlenes and one unopened.

Just wait till she gets home!!!!!!! I'll say nothing as usual. Oh yes, I mended the ornament so I might get the odd "Brownie Point".

• Upvote 5

You didn't find a pair of tan shoes did you?

Seriously, it is amazing what actually congregates under the sink over time.

Whenever I do a job associated with turning the water off I always end up with an large assortment of cleaning & polishing odds and ends all over the kitchen floor.

These would stock a hardware shop for a month !

A cat we had many years ago had a habit of trying to sneak inside the cupboard whenever it was left open for any reason.

She once spent a whole day in there when we had gone out for the day, we assumed that she had nipped outside into the garden.

Fortunately she was none the worse for the experience and it did put an end to curiosity.

Unfortunately the airing cupboard became the new hiding place !

Smiffy

• Upvote 2

My wife said it was a "kitchen sink drama". I told her it was the sad story of a "common domestos cat"

Smiffy