• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope they have weather reports so we can see what it's like over Bills mothers.

Then there could be a children's programme called "Watch with Bill's mother."

Does anyone remember a TV series from the early 1970s hosted by Dennis Norden? It was called "Looks Familiar" and was devoted to middle aged types reminiscing about the inter-war and war years. Well

• 5 weeks later...

Watched it over the weekend,nice bit about the Nottingham caves and a walk around the Galleries of justice I thought interesting,then an interview with the managers and staff at a metal flue manufacturers, nice to see businesses doing well for a change,wouldn't watch it every day but now and again when something interesting on like that. I see one of the main adverts was for the small businesses in and around Kimberley is that tattoo studio anything to do with you Kev? just a thought

Rog

Its come up in our groups. Members watched a left wing group discussing UKIP, And the usual rhetoric and smears. They have been contacted re our response, but not heard anything of an offer for our rep to appear and give a response to the alegations.

• 4 weeks later...

Re # 72.

Agree on the false Nottingham accent, just watched sumat about a West Bridgeford studio & it was the worst Notts accent I've heard. No one who doesn't come from Nottingham can do the accent..

Like 'fynger' says,we don't really have an accent,and if perchance we do i hope to God its nowt like the ones they try to portray on Notts tv,its the phrases and words we use that mark us out from other parts of the country,........or-reet mi ducks!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1