• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope they have weather reports so we can see what it's like over Bills mothers.

Then there could be a children's programme called "Watch with Bill's mother."

Does anyone remember a TV series from the early 1970s hosted by Dennis Norden? It was called "Looks Familiar" and was devoted to middle aged types reminiscing about the inter-war and war years. Well

Thought someone might have put some of the opening programmes on youtube but can't see anything yet .

• Upvote 1

CRAP!

That snotty woman who runs the charity shop and how she puts that girl down and sends her out into the shop!

I saw Frances Finn on it the other day. Her voice really grates on me when I hear her on Radio Nottm, then to see that she was a carrot top, that did it. Straight OFF!

Well I've got Channel 159 on Virmin now but still no Channel 8 on Freeview. Had a quick look at wot's on and I don't think I shall be watching it much.

• Upvote 2

Just gone through the setup procedure with mine but still no joy. Perhaps Eastwood is to close to Derbyshire. thumbsdown

Watching now... the 6.30 show? Is it still on over 4 hours later?

Fairly poor still. They must be able to find stuff better than this.

Particularly with the eyes of Europe and the world currently on Notts.

Public opinion? If even only occasionally?

Just gone through the setup procedure with mine but still no joy. Perhaps Eastwood is to close to Derbyshire. thumbsdown

It's only carried on Waltham & Nottingham (Kimberley) transmitters, if you receive the Eastwood transmitter (that mast near Morrisons) or Sutton Coldfield you wont be able to get it..

• Upvote 1

It's only carried on Waltham & Nottingham (Kimberley) transmitters, if you receive the Eastwood transmitter (that mast near Morrisons) or Sutton Coldfield you wont be able to get it..

yes I use the Morrisons one, so if I turn my aerial to point towards Kimberley that should do it. Its up in the loft so not difficult :biggrin:

Frances Finn is an experienced radio presenter, but TV is a whole different ball game and she looks uncomfortable. The tiny studio doesn't help and they need to brighten the lighting. At the moment it looks like they've got half an eye on the leccie bill.

• Upvote 1

yes I use the Morrisons one, so if I turn my aerial to point towards Kimberley that should do it. Its up in the loft so not difficult :biggrin:

Yes, if you point it at the Kimbo mast it should work IF the Kimbo signal is strong enough, worth a try though. You'll need to retune the box or telly. If pointing it at Kimbo doesn't work just re-point it back at the Morrisons mast & you've not lost owt.. :)

Just my Humble opinion but. Total waste of coax. The accent is so fake and I would even go as far as to say embarrassing

Re # 72.

Agree on the false Nottingham accent, just watched sumat about a West Bridgeford studio & it was the worst Notts accent I've heard. No one who doesn't come from Nottingham can do the accent..

• 2 months later...