Many many thanks to everybody for your kind messages of support to my wife and kids after I suffered a stroke last week. It was a very scary time for the whole family, Ive been told I must now take things slowly or it could all start again.

Many thanks to all the wonderful members of Nottstalgia for your kind wishes

Love

fch782c & Family

• Upvote 8

fch782c and family,

Really glad to read your post this morning , it cheered me for the day. Take it slowly and don't go for to much to soon. I understand how frightening Stroke is, and how it can knock your confidence, but I am pleased to pass on my example that life does get back to normal and you can make a good recovery, Best wishes from me and my family.

Glad you're improving fch, take care.

Many many thanks to everybody for your kind messages of support to my wife and kids after I suffered a stroke last week. It was a very scary time for the whole family, Ive been told I must now take things slowly or it could all start again.

Many thanks to all the wonderful members of Nottstalgia for your kind wishes

Love

fch782c & Family

I hope you have printed and framed your original message. The fact that you were able to post it means that it is the most important piece of typing you have ever done !

• Upvote 2

nice to hear you on the mend again take things easy as advised and enjoy it while you can once your better im sure helen will find you plenty to do when your well and truly on your feet again take care