Sign in to follow this  
Batesy

cavo cow sheds

hello Batesy I too am very new to this but look forward to reading about your memories of carlton. My husband went to cavvo school &mytwin grandsons went to Wheldon my grand daughter now goes to the accadamy so over 60+years a lot of memories

Hello dat47 nice to hear from you,look forward to hearing stories from u too.are u living around the area now,?

Hello again yes all my family live in Carlton we have lived in the same house since we married 46 years ago so have a lot of happy memories & hope a lot more to come.

• Upvote 1

Does anyone remember a teacher named Joe Smith,his name keeps coming back to me,but I can't place with certainty exactly who he was,I think he was the head master at cavo when I was there,also a Mr blenkinsop who was the sports teacher,also Walt Disney no less,he was a geography teacher,

welcome batesy i'm quite a new member me sen Carlton born and bred I remember as a kid going to the shop on carlton hill next to kirks beeroff, it was a grocery shop run by mr. bates if my memory serves me right it was a very long time ago about mid 40's I lived in kirks buildings me sen.

Ayup Batesy worrabout these cow sheds you on about yoof?