White Hart bikers reunion

I'm posting this on behalf of piggy and babs, so if you have any questions on the subject please direct them to babs, not me.

It's a reunion for all the old bikers who have ever been to the White Hart (and those who still do).

hart-1-1.jpg

• Upvote 2

thanks clifton we hope to make this a really special day this year for those who are still using whitehart and we whould love to meet up with old faces who came down during the 60s/70s if any readers members on the site are interested just turn up on the day no tickets needed no entrance fee but any profits made from tombola stalls raffle ect will be going to charity we donated 500 pounds a few weeks ago to click sargents billy house derby rd lenton and hope to take easter eggs for the fammilies and children on qmc childrens cancer ward next week.

yeh one or two of the bikers on face book and have posted it on there status

supose it dose mick but not sure how to do that you know i a bit of a tecnaphobe

Mods and Rockers together at the same pub, in the 1960s they would have kicked seven shades of shi# out of each other, and smashed the pub up doing it.........How things have changed

I think that the passage of time is sufficient for Mods and Rockers to comfortably associate...............

Together they will find new things to admire and new things to question............

It is a different time and we can now look back without (hopefully) anger.

If I had a Parka I would wear it however I do have a leather jacket instead.

ms. you would be surprized at thenumberes of mads and rockers still riding scooters and bikes over the last 2 or years we and the mods have held several events with both groups attenting all been good events no trouple those who have never grown up from both fractions just dont come always a bit of banter mainly from me telling the mods im going to play domino rally with the schooters they just laugh at me cuz they know i would not do it anyway. we even have a few mock battles from time to time. .

mick hopefully there will be a few spaces for cars in the old garage we managed to get in there last week sope people also park on leen gate when carpark is full as i said last week parking is a bit of a nightmere at the moment because of all the tram works around there if you thinking of comming in the evening a lot of the bikers take there bikes home so they can have a drink at night

ms i will be taking my schooter so i have got a seat at all times

Yes, a 38 calibre Smith and Wesson will always get you a seat............anywhere and anytime!

Sorry Babs...I could not resist it isitsafe

• Upvote 1