THAT would be a good excuse for my "lovely wife" to get me to leave it off .lol.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back in my Narrow boating days, when I could afford a beard..

Neither have I Fynger

Don't they look like they've been to an audition for a new version of the Village People?

• 1 month later...

Gentlemen, and possibly ladies, do you sport a moustache or beard? If so why? Ladies, and possibly gentlemen, do you find them attractive? If so why?

In the 70's I had a full beard, 80's through to the 90's a tash and now I sport a goatee. In all that time I have never had any "aggro" from the ladies in my life

I shaved off my beard when it got all greasy working on the railway. I still have my moustache though. As I work in catering, some places insist I wear a snood over it.

If I shaved off my moustache today, there would be an extremely white patch of skin under my nose.

I also think that men who are unfortunate enough to be born with a cleft lip (hare lip), find a moustache very helpful in a cosmetIc way

I BELIEVE STACEY KEETCH IS ONE SUCH

• 2 years later...

Since i started this topic...........i too have shaved me beard off,and feel alot fresher..........i shaved it off because so many have em today,dont want to be one of the Herd do i,................still got me Tash tho,........wife says i'd look all face and top lip without it.............

• Upvote 1

I thought you'd always had plenty of lip Benjamin. Only joking. Don't give me a thick one.LOL

• Upvote 2

Not seen my boatrace without whiskers since 1970, probably wouldn't remember my name wi'aht it!!

• Upvote 1