Annoying Phrases

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went into Boots for my prescription last week. There was a woman in front of me who clearly wanted something they didn't have. She kept explaining why she needed it NOW! Every sentence was punctu

Hi Guys. This topic is like well cool innit? I mean like I said to me friend when he turned round n said 'Whats happenin' n I like said 'We is  talkin about people what don't talk proper ok' n he said

@radfordred  yes I agree.  How can meat melt in your mouth!  A lot of those cooking programmes amuse me anyway when they serve those teeny little portions of carefully arranged food accompanied with a

Can never understand why people start a sentence like that, I was always taught at school never to start a sentence off using the words "And, So, But and Then" because it shows a lack of vocabulary

Rog

The food comes in a van from Brakes and it's heated up in the microwave.

Some years ago at a pub in deepest Cornwall we ordered a meal. We were seated near to the kitchen door. We heard lots on pinging. I took a sneaky look and saw rows and rows of microwaves.

Home cooking my a**e!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, David sheridan said:

Hate when you have a mouthful of lovely grub,  and then the waitress comes over to your table and says....is everything alright for you ?

Or when you smile and say 'fine thanks' before asking the person next to you, 'whats yours like?':Shock:

• Like 1
On 2/23/2023 at 4:58 AM, philmayfield said:

The previous week the Women's Institute darts team were there.

Black pudding sandwiches and cheese and onion cobs were the staple food of darts matches in my youth.

Are there any pubs in Nottinghamshire that still play long alley skittles or any that have bar billiards tables?

I've just remembered that the very best black puddings came from George Stafford of Stanley Common. He'll be in the great black pudding factory in the sky now but I do believe his puddings are still made somewhere from his 'secret' recipe. I believe Chambers in Arnold sell them. Anybody tried them?

Mr B loves black pudding (yuck) By the way how can you compare black pudding with a large amount of fat to women with the same?

• Like 1