ooops, vanished off the face of the earth, again!!

decided to grab 5 mins and check up on the good old nottstalgia lot, havent been on in a while!! Iv been a busy lass, still at the pub & im also running my own ann summers business along side now which im enjoying and doing well at.

Been poorly for 8 days now with an 'aggressive viral infection' of the throat, its been awful and iv had to have my first two sick days off work since starting last year! so while i slowly die, i thought id have a snoop on what you lot are doing!

Have i missed much??

• Upvote 3

Hahaha i did! I love it, its such a laugh although im personally quite a prude with things of that nature, i enjoy it & it gives me a little extra income :)

Great to have you back, Pixie although I'm sorry that it's a poorly Pixie. You've missed so much on Nottstalgia that it'll take me a month to tell you.. :biggrin: I'm pleased to read that you're happy with your life and I wish you luck with the Ann Summers business. hellothere

SINCE BEING IN HOSPITAL 8 WEEKS AGO I HAVE HAD A BAD THROUT THOUGHT IT WAS DUE TO THE OP WENT DOWN TO DRS LAST WEEK MENTIONED MY SORE THROAGHT SHE SAIDI HAD GOT THRUSH BEEN ON A STRONG ANTIBIOUTIC SINCE THEN HAVE TO DROP 1 ML DOWN MY THROUGHT FOUR TIMES A DAY JUST TOOK IT GOT ENOUGH FOR TOMOROW THROUGHT A LOT BETTER BUT STILLA BIT SORE PLENTY OF FLUIDS AND ICECREAM HELPS

• Upvote 2

Good to see you are doing well Pixie, though sorry you are poorly.

I went to a couple of Anne Summers Parties several years ago. I took my 17 year old daughter with me and we got her to model the outfits!.........Well she had a much better figure than us !!!! We had a great laugh....good times slywink

Are we in for a hot summer ?

• Upvote 1

mick contacted him and he did make post after than was in hospital not seen anything since

Speaking of Ann Summers......In the 80s my ex-wife wanted some open crotch knickers and a peephole bra. She saw a set in a shop in Chesterfield and sent me in to buy them! She was too emberarsed to ask herself.

Hoping that Pixie and Babs are now both well again.

• 2 weeks later...

Feeling much better ta! It took 3 weeks to start clearing up, it was awful! Haha oh bless her compo! Luckily these days the underwear is much more tasteful now haha!

felling much better now the antibiotics are kicking in thanks compo still not seen gerry posting hope he is ok .

• Upvote 2

I'm Glad to read you're more comfortable Babs, and hope you carry on improving quickly. :)

It does seem a long time since Gerry was on here. I'm sure he must know we are waiting to see he is OK, and that we are awaiting the next addition to his life story, Elephants and all! His stories certainly get the imagination going.

Best wishes to you Babs and Gerry for the future. :)

• Upvote 1

thanks carni feeling much better was at drs again last week she gave me diferent antibiotic tablets and they seem to have helped a lot 8 tablets per day for 10 days 250mg each tablet but they seem to be doing the job but just started new meds theeurologist perscribed for me last week so thats 7 diferent tablets per dayat the moment 20 tablets per day at the moment think if you shake me ill rattle. also back on my inhailers glad i dont have to pay for them anymorewould be over 50 pounds per month now.