Nottingham Falcons Trent University

Apologies if this has been done before. The webcams on the link below follow the activities of the falcon nesting at the top of the Newton Building at the university in the centre of town. It's fantastic stuff. I do believe Peregrines are my favourite of all creatures. I'm watching one sitting on a ledge right now, starring on camera one.

http://www.ntu.ac.uk/ecoweb/biodiversity/falcons/index.html?campaignid=falcons

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm supposed to do what,, jump and flap some feathers? I'm only 6 weeks old you know.  

Looks like there are visitors potentailly looking for a home for this year.  

It's here  

Yup , it's a fantastic bird to see.

I've been watching this camera for a few weeks (Radfordred posted a link in the "Twitchers" thread last year and again in the "Birds" thread from earlier this year.

• 1 year later...

On the Newton building in Nott'm City Centre :-

http://www.ntu.ac.uk/ecoweb/biodiversity/falcons/index.html

I've been monitoring this site on and off for over a month, I gave up last week, thinking that they not going to return this year as it was rather late, I just stuck my nose in out of curiosity more than anything and POW there they were, one on the nest and looking like it's laid already , the other was perched down the wall a bit.

Fantastic sight !!

She's still there, it looks like her mate has left her a pigeon carcass too.

I've just checked our birds to see how they are doing in this awful weather and I haven't seen any movement, apart from the wind ruffling her feathers. I do hope she's ok....

Well she's still there (Bless her) and she's alive and eating too. Could do with a bit of a 'drive clearance' though !

• Cliff Ton changed the title to Nottingham Falcons Trent University