Nottingham Falcons Trent University

Finally got chance to see the eggs. Sometime between 9am and 3pm 21.3.16, we have egg no 4. Sorry our Falcon appears to have no head but I had to get the picture quickly, She/He was about to nestle down again. This is the same amount of eggs as last year. The usual is up to four, but occasionally they lay five. Lets see?

ef8aac62-04ff-40a1-a982-dcdb37c90c0d.png

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm supposed to do what,, jump and flap some feathers? I'm only 6 weeks old you know.  

Looks like there are visitors potentailly looking for a home for this year.  

It's here  

I get the image full screen on my laptop and then press "Screen Print" from there I go into Paint and paste it. I save it into My Pictures, under what title I choose. eg "Egg no 4". From there I go to Photobucket and upload it from My Pictures. I then resize to 700 width and click Apply, then Save. On the right there will be a list of options, I click the bottom one and it will light up pale Yellow and spell copied. From there back to Nottstalgia and click into the reply box I want to add the image in. I write a few words and leave a line free. then right click and paste. You will get a couple of lines of all sorts of numbers and words, take no notice, when you click post, your image Should come on screen.

And if you can understand that lot....You are a better man than I Gunga din. Good Luck. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3rd key in on top right END Because that key has a double use, first I have to press key FN next to CTRL on the left bottom row.

PRTSC

So Press FN followed by PRTSC. you should then have your image, From there go to Paint and Paste.

If these instructions don't help, I am sure one of the more Computer Savvy Nottstalgians will be able to help you.

There is probably more ways of doing it, but I have got used to this way. I use a Laptop and my husband uses our Computer in the front room and the keys are slightly different, so that might complicate things. Wish I could be more help, but my knowledge is limited. Just yell HELP, i'm sure someone will hear. :)

• 3 weeks later...

It took a 40 minute wait but I managed to get this picture just as the bird was edging the egg back underneath. It looks as though some have hatched but not clear how many yet? The cycle of life begins!

38192d5d-f184-4342-9365-ffbfaecb87ff.png

• Upvote 2

Thank you Falcon watchers, I was wondering when we'd be getting some babies and I can't watch the birds on my iPad, which is all I've got at the moment.

• Upvote 1
  • Cliff Ton changed the title to Nottingham Falcons Trent University