im no certain but wasnt there a st johns terrace at the end of dunstan street thats now been knocked down to build new houses ?, maybe this helps i 'm not certain like i say. but other than that ive never heard of a st johns street.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

babs is here mick and ive never heard of it either my friend sheila huggins was born at the very last house on lnw terrace and she lived there till she got married early seventies her parents lived th

Seems to be difficult to find any John Street in Netherfield. The only one locally is/was Basford. Radford Road is on the left, and Shippo's brewery is in the middle. Is it possible that you (or t

Searching the 1911 census for Netherfield, I came across John Street possibly among the terraces (London North West Terrace etc). Does anyone know whereabouts this was please?

Posted Images

I lived in a house on Norman Villas, across the bottom of Dunstan St. and  that row of houses was demolished about 50 years ago I think (we moved in 1958) I don’t remember a St Johns Terrace but I was only 8 when we moved away. 

• Like 1