Problem Placing Emoticoms

kickmeI seem to have a problem on my New Laptop when I want to place a Smiley face at the end of my Post.

I make a couple of spaces and click my curser where I want to put my emoticom, but the image appears at the beginning of the post Instead, like this! Help, Any one know why?

I just edited this post and saw that the description is there, but not the image!

kickmeThank you Melissa,

I know it is probably some thing I am not doing properly. I will keep practising, it's just a matter of getting used to my new Laptop! Nope! it didn't work again!

The words Kick Me should have been an image at the end of the post. Oh Hum.

• Upvote 1

:biggrin:Thank you Commo,

I had no problems on my other Laptop ( as you probably noticed, I used plenty) but it blew up! so my family brought me a new un fur mi Bothday I will try again now. Apologies if the smiley face ends up somewhere strange.

Nope, it's gone to the front again. AND its just the description again. GRRRR

Ruh-Roh Rorge - We've gone and got ourselves an emoticon monster! pieinface

• Upvote 1

I have to say I seem to have the same problem as Carni on my desk top at home, but everything seems fine on my laptop. My big problem on my laptop is that I will be typing a sentence which will suddenly appear in another part of whatever I am typing. It just jumps around like it has a mind of its own. This has happened three times whilst typing this post, very frustrating. The vagaries of technology! compusmash

• Upvote 2

I would"nt know an Emoticom if it smacked me in the Goolies

• Upvote 1

# 14, Darkazana we have the odd problem on laptop like you. I think the problem is the cursor, for some reason that does have it's own agenda!

• Upvote 1

#15.............Benjamin 1945................2 emoticoms follow, not quite a kick in the goolies!! kickme

• Upvote 1

Eyup! Melissa, yer up late meduck. Its 9 p.m here in good old Georgia US of A. My Hound dogs gone to bed and it must be about 2 a.m. where you are. but good to see you online anyway. thumbsup

Just joking BTW. You can stay up as late as you like. :laugh: Us old geezers are just about asleep by ten p.m. Remember listening to Luxembourg 'til all hours when I was in my teens, then being up at 7 a.m. for work. If it were not for old Jake shaking his ears by my bed at 7 each a.m. I'd probably never make it out until lunchtime. Have a great weekend.

• Upvote 1