• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The moment I set eyes on my wife I knew she would be the one to make the rest of my life miserable. See, first impressions are rarely wrong.

I remember when a few years ago, I asked the French unemployment office, to advertise for a forester, as I had brought some more woodland and needed some help in maintaining it, they phoned me a few d

I met mrs catfan on a blind date, always said since, I should have gone to Specsavers.

Actually Tommo, this reminds me of something. Many years ago I believe you were the assistant in Bilborough library at around the time I was living there. In around 1965 when I was about 12 me and my mate went into Bilborough library and my mate suggested a trick that his older brother had told him about.

So we went up the counter and spoke to a girl who looked just like your avatar.

My mate said, "Do you have a book about erections?" The girl behind the counter looked a bit uncomfortable so my mate said "We'd like to learn about erections". The girl behind the counter went bright red as he was speaking quite loudly in the days when libraries were dead quiet places and heads were turning.

She finally whispered "Try the biology section". to which my mate replied (rather loudly) "Why would the Eiffel Tower be in the biology section?"

Naturally everyone queuing and eavesdropping thought it was a great joke,

It wasn't you on duty that day was it? (True story).

• Upvote 1

Actually Tommo, this reminds me of something. Many years ago I believe you were the assistant in Bilborough library at around the time I was living there. In around 1965 when I was about 12 me and my mate went into Bilborough library and my mate suggested a trick that his older brother had told him about.

So we went up the counter and spoke to a girl who looked just like your avatar.

My mate said, "Do you have a book about erections?" The girl behind the counter looked a bit uncomfortable so my mate said "We'd like to learn about erections". The girl behind the counter went bright red as he was speaking quite loudly in the days when libraries were dead quiet places and heads were turning.

She finally whispered "Try the biology section". to which my mate replied (rather loudly) "Why would the Eiffel Tower be in the biology section?"

Naturally everyone queuing and eavesdropping thought it was a great joke,

It wasn't you on duty that day was it? (True story).

I've not changed sex that I've noticed and I think I was involved in the Kamasutra about that time; the film that is. :yowza:

Certainly! The quote is from an excellent book, 'Body Language - How to read others' thoughts by their gestures' by Allan Pease.

'Lipstick - When a woman becomes sexually aroused her lips, breasts and genitals become larger and redder as they fill with blood. The use of lipstick is a technique thousands of years old that is intended to mimic the reddened genitals of the sexually aroused female.' The book is one of the very few reference works I enjoyed reading for pleasure and I recommend it. It makes the point that no matter what someone may say, the body language reveals the truth.

Interesting... would like to see what the interpretation is if the lipstick isn't red though!

Interesting... would like to see what the interpretation is if the lipstick isn't red though!

Perhaps another case of 'Should have gone to spec' savers'.

• 4 weeks later...

Funny how you can get 'impressions' of people without ever meeting them,as we do on here,hope when i finally get to a meet up'they are not wrong,but in some cases i hope they are.

• Upvote 1

I feel the same. There are folk I could take to immediately , a few I would loath immediately , and one or two would wear me down mentally until I'm downright rude.

• Upvote 2

I always though Nigel Farage looked like a "used car dealer" (and you no how much they are trusted)

Buy your next estate car from the Farage Garage - it lets UKIP in the back. :)

I met my first wife in a Café in Eastwood. I stood in the queue behind her at the counter. She turned around, walked straight into me and spilt her hot coffee all over me. She went home that day and told her mother that she had just met her future husband.

No grounds - it was instant freeze dried coffee - the divorce came after thirteen happy years of all-in wrestling :)

Lust at first sight was it ?

Lu st at first sight and then, after just a couple of years, lust for many others at first sight

girlvboy

• Upvote 1

For the first seven years ...her. I took my lead from her after that.

• Upvote 2