Women rude???? When I worked on the railway, I was embarrassed often by some of the things female guards came out with. They could use the F and C words in greater combinations than any man I know.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my big pet hate is Rudeness,whilst i think Nottingham folk are among the friendliest in the country we do have our share of the other type.I Was brought up in the retail trade and being polite was a p

I find it very annoying and rude when people talk, mainly unnecessarily, in theatres, concerts and gigs, especially at small venues. It happened to me once at a small venue and I asked them to be quie

It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice.

Sounds like my ex when I told her I'm off.

• Upvote 1

#73 Bazza 123

To further this point, I also think it is rude of employers to not reply to people applying for jobs. A simple mass produced letter/email would do for a rejection, at least acknowledging the application. If I had applied for a job with no reply then I would thank my lucky stars I was not being employed by someone with so little respect for others.

• Upvote 1