• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I should add, that the friends on here that I've also got on Facebook, are not wafflers! They post interesting stuff, and photos etc, which are easier to post on there than here!

I have my account set for anyone wanting to request being a friend, the reason being, in case an old mate tries to contact me...Other than that, it's relatives, very old friends I worked with, grew up

You can always go on FB with an alias Carni.

true it helped when doing a school reunions and also reunited with old school chums from primary and secondary school and made contact with distant relatives and friends that i grew up with too

at the end of the day you just have to be careful what information you share with people as you do get the odd stalker that knows more about you then you do yourself lol

• Upvote 2

face book saves me a lot of money on the phone and i like to play my games on there too

I'll assume your name IS Steve...or does he call everyone Steve ???.....lol

Yeah, my name is Steve, but he used to call me lots of different names like: "BOOTS (boots was my nick-name coz I took size 4 & 1/2 boots) YOU HORRIBLE LITTLE MAN, SCREAM! SHOUT! BELLOW! GET IT DONE, NOW! & my little legs would pump like pistons. He had (still has, she's a FB friend) a very pretty daughter, but I dared not ask her out, I was a chicken, cluck cluck. Lol.. :)

Friend request sent!

It's always surprising when searching for a specific name on FB just how many others have the same name. I do wish they'd at least give a little clue, like city or something. Not everyone puts their physog on there.

• Upvote 1

We have Kath as a mutual friend....but the world is smaller than you think..one of your mums friends ( been for a nose...lol ) my wife Martine knows......... and is friends with Martines daughter from Chilwell....Martine thought that your Mum looked familiar to her too.

Ah Leah....yeah I know Leah and most of her family...her mums not worth knowing but thats not Leah's fault......Mandy Daykin is the friend Martine knew..and if you look at her friends Michelle Adkin is Martines daughter.

Melissa, you actually know everybody here and everybody knows you. Don't forget I lived in a house at Clifton which backed on to the house where your dad lived.

I'm not sure I remember Mandy Daykin though; but if she was near Shawn's house I must've been aware of her.