• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I should add, that the friends on here that I've also got on Facebook, are not wafflers! They post interesting stuff, and photos etc, which are easier to post on there than here!

I have my account set for anyone wanting to request being a friend, the reason being, in case an old mate tries to contact me...Other than that, it's relatives, very old friends I worked with, grew up

You can always go on FB with an alias Carni.

My Dad lived next door to Rob Adkin.

Next door but one ! A few years ago I was recognised by Alan Adkin, his older (?) brother who is a postman. He delivered to the place where I worked and I didn't know him until he told me who he was, then we both knew who we were.

Are you on good old FB Cliff Ton?

Yes, I've just sent you a Friend Request.

I'm on fb too. But not as you know me

Do we know you? :)

• Upvote 1

I am only on fb to keep up with the family and some far flung friends, Carni. As we have grandchildren in Somerset and Oxford as well as up here it's a good way to keep in touch with them. I literally only have family and close friends as my "friends", not the 300 or so friends of friends that a lot of folk have. I have a complete privacy clause, so that I don't get total strangers asking me to be their friend..

• Upvote 2

I have my account set for anyone wanting to request being a friend, the reason being, in case an old mate tries to contact me...Other than that, it's relatives, very old friends I worked with, grew up with and friends I've made over the years on the internet. I don't accept friend offers from total strangers.

• Upvote 2

I've turned the 'chat' thing off as I had a about 3 or 4 people trying to chat to me at once & my brain nearly exploded. My Wife's a line dance instructor & keeps in touch with other LD instructors on FB & swaps tips on latest dance moves ect..

• Upvote 1