I have not had any problems lately.

As soon as I switched to Chromebook, my page loading errors that I got on this site or any others stopped.

None here.

It hasn't improved since I started the thread.

I'm wondering if its related to whichever browser people are using. I'm normally on Chrome and that's when I get the problem. If I move over to Firefox it doesn't seem to happen - unless that's just coincidence.

yeah...chrome here as well.....its just annoying....i could understand it saying 'time out' if it took a while to get there...but it says 'time out' instantly.

I use chrome too and have not had the issue - it "may" be a DNS server issue since it seems most common in the UK.

Your site has been limited within the past 24 hours

CPU resources were limited for your site

Virtual memory resources were limited for your site

You have reached entry processes (number of simultaneously running php and cgi scripts, as well as cron jobs and shell sessions) limit 235 times

Error Log

[Fri May 23 13:59:37 2014] [error] [client 194.114.133.134] (12)Cannot allocate memory: couldn't create child process: /opt/suphp/sbin/suphp for /home/nottstal/public_html/forums/index.php

Multiply this entry numerous times at exactly the same time!
Origin Ukraine!
DOS Attack?
  • Upvote 1