Please help me find Adrian Croft

Hi all,

I am trying to find an Adrian Croft who phone my grannies Mary McKernan nee Diamond a bit after she died in 1978. He thought he was related to the family but of course no one took any note of the phone number or anything else and then it was years after when my aunts got talking believed that he was related.

This is a real wild shot but you never know unless you try. The only reason I would like to get in contact with Adrian is that I have started to research my family ancestry and would be great to contact Adrian and see if we are related.

I am very grateful for all you kind help

Kieran

• Upvote 1

Hi and welcome Kieran. I'm also doing my family ancestry and know how annoying it can be when you hit a brick wall. If you have any more info about Kieran you could always try the British Genealogy forum! The people here are great as well and may be able to help you out. They've helped me a fair deal.

Hope you find what you're looking for! Oh and it may help to add where your Gran was living etc?

To add to what Melissa has said, a bit more information would help. Presumably there is a Nottingham connection somewhere; in which area did your grandmother live? Do you (or did you) live in Nottingham? And the names / location of 'the aunts who got talking' might also help identification of the people involved. And if you can provide any other connected surnames or locations, that might be useful as well.

Hi Kieran, looks as if you have tried British Genealogy Forum during 2010? But no answers??

On 192.com people search there are a few Adrian Croft's living in Nottingham NG6 & NG16 although you have to pay a small amount to view full details etc.

Like others have said on here, you need to provide a little more information.

Smiffy

• 4 years later...