Just love the news on tv and radio,BBC 24 hrs,CNN,FOX,EUROPEAN,RT,ALJAZEERA,the only one i dont like is the Indian one,they just seem to shout everything.

Correct again, Mr B. We have some good Indian friends and neighbours - delightful people but all afflicted with vocal chords that operate on a decibel range equivalent to a jumbo jet.

Brought it up one evening over a few drinks and they say it is normal and we talk too softly to properly understand. Drinks whisky like water so mine is hidden whenever he and his family come calling!

Amazing....my thread on how to connect two TVs...One of the only things not discussed up to now is the size of Prince Phillips chopper. Talk about off topic!

• Upvote 1

We can solve that - is it a Westland, or a Bell?

Hi Paul

if you have enough spare coax (aeriel cable) you could just use one of these.

Argos catalogue No. 107-5120 see the link below it looks complicated but its not

Aerial cable extension and splitter kit.

if you need any more information just let me know as i have a spare aerial splitter but unfortunately I dont have any spare coax

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/1075120.htm

It's not an aerial connection I need Paul...got loads of coax...It's getting the signal from cable box to second TV that's got me stuck.I wish it was just connecting aerial cables...that's simple.