Notice to Male members...

Are we back to normality yet? Thank God for that.... unionflag

Just let Admin delete the offending posts. The persons will soon realise they are overstepping the boundary of Nottstaglia Rules and...if they persist....goodbye.

Other members would soon pick up on the identity of the offenders and as has happened in the past, numerous members aiming pointed remarks to the individual soon see his disappearance.

Incidentally, the song, word and film association topics are quite respectable, fun and thought provoking...almost like the contentious topics that pop up on this Forum from time to time slywink

• Upvote 5
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since becoming a member 3 years ago,I have enjoyed coming on to Nottstalgia,reading the posts and at times posting on certain threads. The last few months I have not been very active on the site,due

Oh I don't know Fynger, it's making ME smile on a horrible wet June morning!

I note from recent post moderation, that still a small minority of male members are continuing with bickering and arguing leading to topics being locked and posts removed. We never have any problem wi

Can one support right wing political parties on this Forum then....extreme right wing....such as UKIP? :crazy:

Extreme !!!! You're joking.

You got me...I was only joking!!!! :tease:

I really meant the BNP but do not say anything to anybody....Shhhh :victory:

• Upvote 1

WENT OUT,last night.....................can't leave you alone 5 minutes

• Upvote 1

I think you've got a serious problem mate. You are either very childish or very dangerous .

• Upvote 1

Found it at last have you ? Great. Let's have some sensible posts now. LOL

• Upvote 1

OK folks.....( including Mick for starting this thread ).....whereas I agree that there have been posts on here that ( me all on my own, cos no other moderators have been doing anything ) have had to be edited or removed.....I'm confused by this thread...Ive not seen any pure female picking on - so why do they get the right to govern over what the males may say ??????????????????

I had PM's off a member here and I explained my opinions for my editing/deleting to them BUT that had nothing to do with picking on females...???

so.....whats this about

Mick....you may be busy....but read stuff on here will ya...not just say i've not got time so i passed it to another Admin (who dint come and do owt )

I dont care about subtle digs at me because of the actions i took as i just deleted them too ... :-)

but female abuse by the male members ???....where...when......please can anyone show me where this happened ?????

• Upvote 3

This exemplifies something I have known most of my life...............................

You are never far away from the playground!!

• Upvote 3

I see the problem Bilboro-lad!

BTW I would welcome anyone but UKIP supporters posting in these forums, and would vigorously protect your right to do so without being abused.

Sadly looking at the poll Labor and Tory are in their minority here and may feel overwhelmed. And we have no liberal voters!

And I can confirm that none of the hundreds of UKIP members from all over the country were racist or neo nazis.

Not a single member of the public I spoke to have been xenophobic or made BNP style comments about immigrants.

No evidence of UKIP being extreme. We have replaced LibDem as Centre.

I better be careful... the ladies will be after me for being off topic.

LADIES ONLY...

will double enendres still be allowed ?.............please... :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I don't know if any of you have read Spike Milligan's 'Puckoon' but he has a character in there who has shivers down her back every time she reads a notice saying, 'Male Members Only'. In many ways it's a case of who says it, not what's said.

• Upvote 3

I've no idea Fynger ...... Haven't a clue who wrote the offending posts and I think they were probably deleted before I saw them. The bickering that's going on makes me smile because certain members, particularly Bilborolad, are like a dog with a bone. When everything appears to have calmed down they/he spews it all up again, as if all they/he wants to do is have a bleddy good argument.

• Upvote 4

Ooooooh, it's not me miss, grow up!