Notice to Male members...

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since becoming a member 3 years ago,I have enjoyed coming on to Nottstalgia,reading the posts and at times posting on certain threads. The last few months I have not been very active on the site,due

Oh I don't know Fynger, it's making ME smile on a horrible wet June morning!

I note from recent post moderation, that still a small minority of male members are continuing with bickering and arguing leading to topics being locked and posts removed. We never have any problem wi

Please do not take the Lords' name in vain......

It spoils the genteel ambience of this Forum, the close camaraderie of the members and the balanced and informative nature of the discussions that abound within the bosom of Nottstalgia.

• Upvote 2

Thank you, Mr benjamin1945. Your kind words are graciously accepted and may I say, your posts are very enlightening and most beneficial on the advent of another day here in Australia.

• Upvote 1

Here we go again, PC at all times!

Melissa is quite a religious person from what I have seen.

Have a good day everybody :)

• Upvote 1

Of course we should be PC at all times, Sir.

Indubitably the Forum will be benefited and indeed blessed by upholding the ideals of abstinence and celibacy - no sanctimonious blathering here, hey what?

Good show old bean...tootle pip and all that..................... :rotfl:

• Upvote 1

Since becoming a member 3 years ago,I have enjoyed coming on to Nottstalgia,reading the posts and at times posting on certain threads.

The last few months I have not been very active on the site,due to the bickering and argumentative posts that some members seem to enjoy making.

We are all adults,and should show respect,consideration,and tolerance to other members opinions.

That said,I'm off to make a 'cuppa tea',enjoy the rest of your day:)

• Upvote 12

Hi Mudgie, glad you're back amongst us, but I do take your point & agree.

Unfortunately been guilty of bickering & barking myself, & left for a while, all OK now though 'cos the persons left the Forum.

Taught me a lesson though, to think twice before getting embroiled in silliness, that spoils it for others and only confirms your own stupidity (me not you)

I recall we had a few 'exchanges' a while ago, for which I sincerely apologise.............. kickme

• Upvote 1

Well I suppose we all enjoy a good old banter now and again, but sometimes it does get out of hand and some seem to take it too far and don't know when to stop which is when it all escalates and starts getting personal. It's a shame, but it does seem a fundamental fact of life nowadays in all walks of life that there are some very belligerent folk around.

• Upvote 3

.......................and sometimes humour is not appreciated or, is unable to be recognised by some members either slywink

• Upvote 3

Maybe it's just that some members THINK they are funny, but they really are not at all.

• Upvote 1