Vick clears it up, but it's a slow process..

Vick vapour rub, clears up athlete foot pretty fast too...Had athlete's foot for many, many years tried everything on the market, then I read Vick clears it up...Sure does, been free of it now for about four years.

My wife and I want to a lawyers dinner the other week, and before we went, she went to have her nails painted, makeup and hair done, in a beauty shop, but when she told me how much she paid, my reply was, your dress cost less than that.......

• Upvote 1

Is the settee comfy at night.....LOL

• Upvote 2

These things aren't just for the young to enjoy. My wife goes to the hairdressers regularly and will also have her eyebrows done. It makes her feel good and a happy wife means a happy husband. The mature ladies of today take pride in their appearance and are more attractive for it. It's a little different from the Hilda Hogden era (Coronation Street)....lol

• Upvote 2

Re # 34 & 35, nobody is going to do my eyebrows, and certainly not my nails. By ek, I'd end up looking like Julian Clarey!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2