I wonder if Georgio's was the shop once known as "George's" chip shop? Is it on the left of the dale when going out from the city?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chippy on Oxclose Lane between Gainsford Crescent and Landcroft Crescent still gets my vote, spotlessly clean and great grub

In the early 80s I noticed that the Mapperley fish bar was throwing away fish at the beginning of the tea time session. I asked why and they said it was left over from lunchtime and they were not allo

Many years ago i had worked all day in Cleethorpes and had'nt had a break,and at 6.30 pm thought i 'll have some seaside fish n chips before setting off home,.saw a little fish/chip restaurant on the

Slightly off topic, a chip shop in near us people waited 90mins to get served on Good Friday Its a chippy that has won awards but they do "pale chips"

in the late sixties accross from the white hart in lenton , there was a newsagent on leen gate and they had a fish and chip machine !!! it broke down a lot but after a few pints it tasted wonderful ( the fish and chips not the machine )