Put your binoculars back in their box

We don't want their sweaty buttocks on our nice grass !!!!!!!

Detty bo66ers

i know a few naturists and they are nice people,often get invite to join em for a weekend,however i have no desire to see any of them in the Buff.,or them me either. :closedeyes:

• Like 1

It's Jessica Hunt I was bothered about.

A lot of 20s and 30s are ok in the nuddy. You wouldn't want to see me in the raw. You'd be poorly for weeks.

Yes, but they don't want to strip off in Wollaton Park. It always fat beggars or skinny wrinkly devils.

Can anyone remember Stephen Gough, the Naked Rambler? He walked the length of Great Britain naked and served time in prison for it. I watched a programme about him on TV and can remember him being in a tent with the field white with ice or snow. Enough to make your eyes water..lol

This is an article from the Internet regarding the BBC TV programme.

Stephen Gough has been in prison in Scotland for nearly seven years. Most of that time he has been naked in solitary confinement. Stephen is 'the Naked Rambler', well-known for walking in public wearing just a pair of boots and a rucksack. A controversial figure, Stephen's incarceration has meant he has not seen his two teenage children grow up.

This film follows Stephen as he attempts to walk home to his family in Eastleigh, Hampshire. Walking over 400 miles naked is fraught with difficulties. It is a four-month quest beset by arrests, police cells, court appearances, releases, rearrests and prison.

Along the way, director Guy Gilbert attempts to understand how Stephen became the most notorious naked man in Britain and to examine his quest for 'freedom'. Why does a man persist in public nakedness when, time and again, his actions have landed him in jail? How does the public react to the sight of him? Is what he does 'wrong'? Is his cause really worth more than his family? Helping us understand, perspectives are offered from Stephen's family and from supporters who join him along the way.

• Upvote 1

I SAW that Michael,apart from his obviuos eccentricity he seemed a really nice intelligent bloke.

• Upvote 1

All the same a very worrying trend. What with ban on nudists at Wollaton Park, No wolf whistling. Builders must keep their shirts on. Will we men have to start wearing Victorian bathing costumes at municipal baths next?

• Upvote 1

I didn't realise the poor bloke had been put inside for a term equating almost to manslaughter, how ridiculous is that. I've seen nudist beaches in this country and in France, if that is what they want to do, I have no problem with it. I recall an ice cream qeue at Corton beach in Norfolk, it was weird, us lot on one side and a line of naked people on the other, after the initial jokes we didn't even think about it.

All the same a very worrying trend. What with ban on nudists at Wollaton Park, No wolf whistling. Builders must keep their shirts on. Will we men have to start wearing Victorian bathing costumes at municipal baths next?

Are you serious!? You can't even wolf whistle now? Don't know what we would have done in my apprenticeship days.

I don't think we'd have got away with wolf whistling in the showers as apprentices, we'd have got some very funny looks off the big hairy bummed miners....LOL And he'd have got a slap round lughole if we'd whistled the canteen women...

Mineworkers back then, 60's, used to wear clothes until they dropped off of them, that's why we called them pit rags... Before an underground visit of females of school kids, Management requested everyone from swearing that day and to be suitably dressed... ie no bums hanging out of holey trousers plus other dangly bits.....LOL

• Upvote 2