Jake the Peg found guilty

When you look back through the the thread, there are 3 people here who know someone who has experienced this sort of abuse, and that's with a smallish number of people here.

Alleged.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I too feel sad for Rolf, as I do for all the other old well known personalities (except Jimmy Savile who we all agree was very odd anyway). It's been a witch hunt, all these victims jumping on the com

I read so many times, and have thought the same way as lots of people," Why have they taken so long to speak up". I have thought about whether to tell you this story so many times, and to tell you in

Let's hope he drops his soap in the showers, & some hunky guy whispers in his ear................d'yer know what it is yet?

I sympathise with you carni. To hear this kind of abuse happening at anytime is horrifying, but to happen close to home must be devasting.

you can never forget anything like this, its so sad. rolf Harris and the like should be put away for a very long time.

I watch Songs Of Praise every Sunday and find it comforting to know that there is some decent people left in this world.

Alleged.

I find this remark insulting. It's bad enough to have been abused but then for it to be insinuated it didn't happen.

Ok I cannot prove my experience and maybe others cannot either, time has passed, life moves on but memories are very real and never go away.

And for that matter why would anyone make up something like that !

• Upvote 2

Because some people do, my remark wasn't intended to be flippant or cause any offence to anyone, but, in law no one is guilty until proven, until then, these are Alleged offences.

Back in the 50's when I was just a kid, paedophiles were a terrible problem around the areas where we used to play, Balloon Woods, Jacko's Oller, they used to try and target young boys like us, but, given the attitudes of parents at that time, you couldn't talk to your folks about this sort of thing, inevitably you had the feeling that you would be blamed for anything that happened. We were very astute and recognized the problem and tried to avoid these evil men, however it couldn't last forever. One evening, a group of us naughty boys lit a fire on the site of the old bell pit next to the Wollaton Brickworks level crossing. Along came this well dressed, brillcreme soaked 40 something bloke, who went along with our little game then formed us into a circle and threatened to tell our parents and the police for lighting fires if we didn't do what he wanted, ie, dropping his trousers and pants to reveal his, to us, enormous tackle, and demanded we played with it. I shouted run and we legged it, however some of the kids elected to tell their dads, not a good idea. One father armed himself with a pickaxe handle and dragged us along to find the man, then we had to go through the procedure of dealing with a sweaty constable on a bike who cycled over from Wollaton Police Station, taking two hours to do it and asking us intimate questions. Then I had to go home and face my unsympathetic parents, followed the next day by being dragged up to school and having to repeat what had happened to us in front of class, total humiliation, not a nice experience for a 10 year old.

My best friend and I had trained and looked after his neighbour's dog, he was a border colly and absolutely followed our every instruction, he was such a lovely dog. We would not go out without him, after these incidents, one day we were train spotting on the bridge and saw a devious bloke. Chips latched on to him straight away and we tracked him down, he'd attempted to assault some little kids in the Kennels, one of them had fired a catapult into his nether regions!!

We found him threatening a young couple, we shouted a warning to them and he pulled out a claw hammer on us, the dog tore his arm to pieces, then he legged it down the old canal with us in hot pursuit, unbelievably we chanced apon a group of Teddy Boys/Greabos armed with every weapon imaginable, 22 air rifles, shotguns, lovely blokes, they heard our story and went after the scumbag, his corpse must be still at the bottom of the filled in canal.

• Upvote 1

I find it interesting how easy it has been for news agency's to find fitting footage of these celebrities, for instance one victims account describes RH actions as being like an octopus, the BBC illustrating the comment by showing him painting an octopus on a TV show.

If my late mother ever took to a male celebrity she always used to say " I bet he's not that nice in real life".

Re # 56,

Many years ago when I was 15, I was cycling from work at Hucknall pit along the leen pad/tin bridge footpath to home at Bestwood Village when 3 young crying girls stopped me, (found out later they were 8 & 9) they said a bloke had told them to get their pants down & then flashed at them. I was taking them to their homes when they went berserk, the bloke walked past us bold as brass & I knew him as he worked at Hucknall pit also. Of course I told the Police who he was & he was nicked & pleaded guilty at court. I got my name in the paper & a letter of commendation from the judge & chief constable of Notts + £2 reward. I was scared he'd get me on my own at work & paste me (he was a big bloke) but he never came back to the pit..

Let's hope he drops his soap in the showers, & some hunky guy whispers in his ear................d'yer know what it is yet?

• Upvote 4

Interesting that he won't have to pay any compensation don't you think? Wonder if that is to stop any possible bounty hunters coming out of the woodwork now.

• Upvote 1

I found this article on YouTube after watching a video on another thread (What are you laughing at today? (Youtube.com).)

If the contents are only a fraction true, there are some very, very big cover-ups in Britain that go all the way to the top.

What is more frightening, check out some of the other videos displayed as usual down the right side of the screen on the same site - allegations re Saville, Starr et al.

We must be protected or secluded down here in Oz - not heard of most of the allegations that some of those videos put forward and to suggest Cliff Richard is involved in any of the activities portrayed on the above video is incomprehensible.

• Upvote 1

True, Mick.

But if there is any substance of truth in the contents of the above video, surely a public examination should take place.

The allegations make those against Harris pale into insignificance.

We are talking about a Prime Minister, MPs, royal equerries, organised child sex rings, paedophile on a grand scale and....murder :excl:

• Upvote 1