Jake the Peg found guilty

Check out the other videos on the above site and the list of those alleged to be involved in these activities starts to read like a 'Who's Who'.

We are in the middle of a Royal Commission down here regarding child abuse by the Churches and other institutions.

Perhaps the British public should start to demand a Royal Commission into allegations of child abuse, paedophile rings and other activities orchestrated by the show business figures, parliamentary identities and the like!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I too feel sad for Rolf, as I do for all the other old well known personalities (except Jimmy Savile who we all agree was very odd anyway). It's been a witch hunt, all these victims jumping on the com

I read so many times, and have thought the same way as lots of people," Why have they taken so long to speak up". I have thought about whether to tell you this story so many times, and to tell you in

Let's hope he drops his soap in the showers, & some hunky guy whispers in his ear................d'yer know what it is yet?

Mick2me,

Chris and I have just watched the video on #75. I am struggling to find words to describe how we feel. Though we have had our own personal child abuse story, we are stunned at the hopelessness that these children have suffered, and still are, because we don't think for one minute it will end. How can the children be protected when some of the protectors are the people who will harm them.

• Upvote 2

Mick....your link on #79 indicates the enormity of the issue and at least some groups are pushing for enquiries.

Trouble is, unless someone or something acts as a catalyst to ignite the country into demanding a full scale investigation into these festering allegations; the whole matter will be continually pushed into the background and forgotten.....'Out of sight - out of mind'.

What about UKIP taking up the cause?

UKIP represents all public concerns and makes clear its opinions of the (rotten) political class.

I am sure its not just me that is monitoring the situation.

On the news a few minutes ago a politician said "This could bring Westminster into disrepute and hope the PrimeMinister will take this into account" What he meant was keep it under wraps!

However please don't upset the LibLabCon here.

However please don't upset the LibLabCon here???????????

In what way was anybody even remotely attempting to upset them?

Surely not by my suggesting UKIP might take this cause on board?

Considering that nothing has come about under the LibLabCon, where else can you go.

Considering that nothing has come about under the LibLabCon, where else can you go.

I think people are slowly catching on :)

• Upvote 1

Mick...it is evident that there has been a lot going on behind the scenes or somebody is talking.

Could we have Harris on Witness Protection or even deported and he never does his time because he is telling what he knows??

All we need know is the solution to the Jill Dando murder and all the Elm Guest House boys to come forward and give out names.

Even the papers over here this morning had picked up on the entire child abuse issues over there. Not seen that before (except for Harris and Saville)

Good. The groundswell of anger from the British public is definitely good to observe.

But, with the types of people said to be involved, it would have to be a Royal Commission to inquire into the matters.

Leaving the issues in the hands of various departments will only generate cover-ups

With all the perversions and abuses going on, it makes you wonder what is normal! Majority rules, I hope, and the rest punished for all this.

As has happened so far.

I have said before, and I will say again

Politicians: BENT BENT BENT!

You wrote Politicians: BENT BENT BENT! do you include UKIP :) if not all are not BENT

There are no UKIP politicians, that's 2015.

Unlike LibLabCon Ukip dispose of bad eggs before making the omelet.