• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I THINK its pure vanity using someone famous instead of your own picture

Me again, in my late twenties. C'mon ladies, swoooooon!

I've already changed mine

#25 Were, Malissa, WERE!!

I'll come clean, no female ever swooned over me, and that's a fact. :No1:

Sorry I missed Teddy on the Picture Commo. Denshaws right! I should have gone to Specsavers. Our Son and 13yr old Granddaughter sort all our Computer queries out for us. I'm afraid they think we are a pair of Dinosaurs. We think they are right. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Afraid I can't see faces, I have had my Magnifying Glass on it, but no joy. I was trying to work out where you were all standing in the picture. Was it the main entrance to the Church, or the door on the side, facing Arnold Lane. We had our own Wedding Photo's By that door in 1966. With the icy Boxing Day Wind blowing. So cold, on some of the photo's our shoulders are up by our ears we were so cold. Worth it though.

• 2 years later...

Why have all the pictures in this topic disappeared? Is it the same for other members?

Do you mean the profile pics, Chulla, because they change on ALL the threads whenever we update our picture (which makes all the comments on this one a bit pointless!)

Reading the messages in this thread   I was expecting the see images accompanying them.Oh well, put it down to an hour less sleep last night.

• Upvote 1

Chulla, Just wondering, did you once have a picture of yourself sitting on your mean machine motor cycle as your Avatar. That might explain my remark about you and commo being hunks. Still are Miducks. slywink

No carni, that picture was never my avatar. I think there was one of me in my pram in 1940 - four wheels, not two.

• 2 months later...

Have you noticed that JS is on her third avatar; each one depicting her a little older. I like the latest - nice décolletage (love that word). In August we are going to see her as she really is - I am selling tickets.

• Upvote 3

It's my fourth, actually, Chulla. The current one was taken at my 40th birthday bash! Lovely dress...can't get into it now!

Selling tickets? You'll probably get a few shirt buttons and the odd washer!  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1