Changing Profile Photograph

Might be treading on thin ice here, but I'm going to anyway. :unsure:

You ladies. You know who you are. Whats with all the little girl profile pics? I mean, we know you are all still attractive, but we know you do not look like those pics today.

I only arsked! pieinface

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How others see you is not important... How you see yourself means everything.

There are certain members who have posted hundreds - some thousands - of messages and we still do not know what they look like. Michael Booth, Mercurydancer, Blondie, Bubblewrap, Basfordred, Ayupmeduc

I am performing a valuable public service by not having my photo on the site. We have to protect children, animals, and people of a nervous disposition.

Posted Images

Been right on the verge of changing it for a while Loppylugs, I've just got to read back in the posts to find instructions. Watch this space. I was thinking of going through the Decades! What d'ya' Think?

Anyway. I bet all the other Girlie profile Nottstalgians copied at School, because I did It first! :tease::biggrin: only teasing

• Upvote 3

Might be treading on thin ice here, but I'm going to anyway. :unsure:

You ladies. You know who you are. Whats with all the little girl profile pics? I mean, we know you are all still attractive, but we know you do not look like those pics today. I only arsked! pieinface

Remember you can look at the photos in the previous Meet-up threads to see what many people look like today. It might be a bit of a surprise when you work out who is "before-and-after".

• Upvote 4
  • 2 months later...

My wife recently caught me on Nottstalgia viewing a page where a couple of female members had pics of them as toddlers.

She asked why I was looking at pics of kids.

She thinks I'm a bl00dy paedo now !!!!!! God, what next ?

• Upvote 1

OK, I'm going to be very brave and swap the picture of me as a 10 year old for one which shows me NOW! I've uploaded one to Photobucket but when I tried to replace the original image it said the file was too big. What do I do now? In plain simple English please if someone can tell me

• Upvote 1

MargieH, follow these instructions to change your photo

Open Photobucket - open library - find the photo you want to resize and put cursor to top right of photo.

A list appears showing, Share, Edit, Move and Delete.

Click on Edit.

Your picture appears with a list of options. Click on Resize.

Change Width to 138. Click Apply and your photo is ready.

• Upvote 3

Thanks, Michael. It was still difficult to do as the height/width thingy kept changing. As I typed in the width, the height changed to another number. Then I had to save it on Word .... It's taken quite a while but it's done now. The photo was taken just before Christmas so it is up to date! I don't like any photos of me now so this one may have a limited time-span before I revert back to a kiddy one!

• Upvote 3

I have managed to get my old photo off, but I am having a problem getting the one from photo bucket to replace it. I have followed Michaels instructions. But I don't know what to do after the last instruction saying Photo is ready? Can any one help please.

• Upvote 1

You look lovely Margie :)

I don't use Photobucket Carni but I'm assuming once the Photo is Ready message comes up that it resaves itself so you can upload as normal? Either by copying and pasting URL link (right click on photo) or saving to your computer and uploading directly...

• Upvote 2

CliffTon. My son has just worked it out for me. I was having the same problem as Margie with the resizing. Also we couldn't get the photo from Photobucket to my profile, He had to save it to my computer and then do it from there. I have noted down all of the instructions, so I might have another test run tomorrow.

• Upvote 2

And the same to you Margie, I will come clean about my pic. It is about 2yrs old now. :laugh:

Come on Nottstalgians, we want some more Profile pics now we have taken the plunge. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Either by copying and pasting URL link (right click on photo) or saving to your computer and uploading directly...

Thankyou Melissa. We tried the first option, but for some reason it wouldn't work so we did it by saving to the Computer and uploading directly as you suggested. :)

• Upvote 1

What's up Carni? I think my profile pic is a great likeness. LOL. I've always thought the ears looked great and that black hair around my eyes makes me look like grandpa Munster.

Margie, the last big one was at Portland College 2 years ago, they organise mini get-togethers occasionally, the last one being a tour of the Nottingham Caves and Council House last summer, I wasn't about for that one. I'll check the website and let you know if anything's occurring! I would think there'll be another big one next year though.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Lizzie,your use of the word 'occurring' has made me realise my spelling gets no better,........IE my topic 'Whats occuring'....'B.gger'

• Upvote 1