• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My apologies to DaveN & anyone I offend with my posts, they where taking far to long to make up anyway! I'm sorry. Laugh, and the world laughs with you, Weep, and you weep alone. For the sad ol

Most threads go off at a tangent or get "hijacked" but it is mainly in good spirit, we just have a lot of wags on here, and I'm not referring to anything to do with football! It happens quite a lot on

A word of support for the humorous post. There is always room for humour and on a site such as this I can't see the harm. It is both instructive and fun to read. Where deliberate mis-information appea

A word of support for the humorous post. There is always room for humour and on a site such as this I can't see the harm. It is both instructive and fun to read. Where deliberate mis-information appears, I'm sure the difference can be seen between that and the genuine article. If in doubt, refer to a recognised authority on the matter, speaking of which, I assume Mr Fynger has some editorship of what appears. I wouldn't want the task of 'sorting the wheat from the chaff'. We can manage that ourselves I'm sure. Finally, I must admit, the older I get, the more difficult I find it to take life seriously but I find many of the facts shown on these posts very interesting. Thanks to all!

• Upvote 6

Most threads go off at a tangent or get "hijacked" but it is mainly in good spirit, we just have a lot of wags on here, and I'm not referring to anything to do with football! It happens quite a lot on the thread that I started on Pagan celebrations, but then again I expected it, but am not offended. At least people are taking the time to read the topic. :)

• Upvote 7

My apologies to DaveN & anyone I offend with my posts, they where taking far to long to make up anyway! I'm sorry.

Laugh, and the world laughs with you,
Weep, and you weep alone.
For the sad old earth must borrow its mirth,
But has trouble enough of its own.

• Upvote 9

Stay the way you are'......you know it makes sense..............well sometimes anyway :)

• Upvote 1

Back on topic...What's the point?

Tis the sharp end of the needle! :rotfl:

• Upvote 2

I believe he called himself Raleigh after the street where he invented the bike.

And the great Milligan has said that as a result of this invention, the bicycle bell was invented in Tring.

• Upvote 1