• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My apologies to DaveN & anyone I offend with my posts, they where taking far to long to make up anyway! I'm sorry. Laugh, and the world laughs with you, Weep, and you weep alone. For the sad ol

Most threads go off at a tangent or get "hijacked" but it is mainly in good spirit, we just have a lot of wags on here, and I'm not referring to anything to do with football! It happens quite a lot on

A word of support for the humorous post. There is always room for humour and on a site such as this I can't see the harm. It is both instructive and fun to read. Where deliberate mis-information appea

I think Dave started this thread as a serious one as he was only interested in serious facts about Nottingham. But seems this one has been turned into a joke as well :/

Undeniably true but there's no obstruction to any serious comment being made which would probably generate more serious comment. I mean, the post started seriously and degenerated to fishing. There must be a catch in it somewhere. {I do apologise Melissa but I'm afraid these days my mind turns immediately to a joke. I can't excuse it other than to say, as I've already said somewhere, I have great difficulty in taking this life seriously.

• Upvote 1

That nit nurse is a wit. She brushed me up the wrong way.....she called me a pin head.

I will miss her yarns.