• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks Fynger .....got the toolbar back ! Thanks Michael, I had tried pressing the "change theme" button but nothing was happening

That's O.K. - click away - it gives me something to do!

Thanks Eric, success! I promise never again to click on anything I don't understand

Copy the link you want to post, then from the menu in the post window, click on the "chain" icon, a drop down box will appear, post the link in that.

If you have problem posting after pasting rich text (containing links)

First highlight the text then hit the little rubber icon (Remove Format) button in the menu bar.

This removes all text properties except the link.

Can someone explain how to post a link please? I've tried it the usual way but when I try to paste, it doesn't work.

I've edited and adjusted the link you posted (in "Mushroom") which didn't work.

To do that I had to toggle the icon in the top left corner. Whatever you've got it set on, set it the other way.

reply.jpg

Don't know about ipad but don't get any toolbar when using android tablet , no probs on windows laptop though .

Click on "More Reply Options" at the bottom right of the reply screen and the menu with the smiley options will appear! ;)

Well I don't know what I've done but I've messed up Nottstalgia on my iPad and on desk top. I read this thread and clicked the 'More Reply Options' to see if I could get smileys on my iPad and also to be able to change what I've written as this is possible on desktop but not iPad. Now I've got everything in black and pale blue and not how it's always been with Robin Hood and Castle at the top. I can't just sign in and see New Content either. Help would be appreciated please.

Hi Lizzie I am in the same boat too 😥 I did get back to the proper page but that was by signing out but when you log back in again it takes you back to this page.

If you click on the dark blue square with 4 smaller white squares in top r/h corner you can find new content, members etc but not ideal situation.

I have re-set Dave 48 and LizzieM's skins to the IP Board standard - which should solve the problem. If you need to change how it looks, go to "Change Theme" at the bottom left but DO NOT select the mobile skin - once you are in it, you need an Admin to get you out!

At least it makes me feel wanted!

Lizzie: I have re-set you to the "Old School" skin. You may have to log out, and back in again to see the change.

That's O.K. - click away - it gives me something to do! :)

• Upvote 2