Good Evening all

Its good to be back, I`ve not been ignoring anyone its just that I took ill in the middle of June and spent the next 5 weeks in hospital.. Not sure exactly what happened but it it wasn't pleasant, I didn't recognise anyone, not even my wife and children, they eventually let me go home this Tuesday

Anyway how are things here at Nottstalgia

• Upvote 3

Sorry to hear that - but glad you remembered us! Welcome back!

fch782c,

I was sorry to read you have been so ill. We never know what is waiting around that corner. Especially as we get older. So glad you are back home and we send you our best wishes for a speedy recovery.

• Upvote 2

Oh crikey fch, your experience sounds so bad. So pleased you're back with us, at least you could remember your Nottstalgia mates eh?!! Look forward to reading your posts now, stay well

Welcome back fch. Glad you have recovered from what sounds like a horrible illness.

Good to have you back fch, stay fit !

welcome back fch glsd your on the mend we do miss our regular posters you know evenif we dont say so

Many thanks to everyone here, I still have a long way to go but hopefully the Radio-Therapy will keep things at a manageable level. so again many thanks to all

fch782c

• Upvote 4

Best wishes for your continuing improvement fch782c, No rush. Get a comfy chair in the garden, put your feet up on a stool, plenty of cups of tea, a good book or Paper (A bit of Chocolate) or cake and relax. Nothing more strenuous than finger tapping on your keyboard , to your mates on Nottstalgia.

thumbsup