• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At the tender age of seven I was "invited" to join the gang on our street. The initiation ceremony was all pretty harmless stuff, standing on one leg, whistling through your fingers etc, until it cam

When I stubbed my toe and broke it, did I say 'Oh dearie me'? When I lost a huge darning needle and found it two days later with my foot necessitating a hospital stay and an op, did I say 'Oh Bother'

People who swear a lot might think they sound angry or 'hard', but it actually comes out comical and stupid. We've all been walking through the city centre when you've overheard this type of conversa

My dad was a miner, he could swear for half an hour and never use the same word twice..............On my first day at school at five years old I was in big trouble for asking the teacher if I could be excused to go for a P..s..!!!!!!

• Upvote 5

I would be about 10, stood along side mother at the sink as she washed up. 'Bugger me' came out of my mouth for some reason or another, a dinner plate broke on my head, "your father would never talk like that in front of me and neither will you" she shouted. I then got a belt round the ear for breaking the plate.

Dad was a miner and has I found out in later life he could swear for England...................... but never in front of mother.

• Upvote 1